Poxy Monday

obeney

What a rotten Monday.

Olivia NewtonJohn dies. God Rest Her Soul. I fancied her rotten.

and the BBC will no longer read the football results on a Saturday night as it is considered old fashioned. Absolutely disgraceful decision. Again shows that we mere mortals do not count.

Thank you Zak.
Ringo, that is.hilarious
Reckon in that orange juice there was some Ghanaian "Jungle Juice"
Lionchel, rarely watch that "magic box". It is the Wireless that is losing the football results.Radio5Live bang on 17:00 every Saturday during the season. A lot of blind people are going to be affected
Good point about blind people Obes. I have a blind aunt and she listens to the radio a lot. She's not into football, but she'd listen out for the Millwall score because of the family connection.

PO
What a rotten Monday.

Olivia NewtonJohn dies. God Rest Her Soul. I fancied her rotten.

and the BBC will no longer read the football results on a Saturday night as it is considered old fashioned. Absolutely disgraceful decision. Again shows that we mere mortals do not count.
Poxy epoch.. I remember lolling over mum's Grease lp cover of ONJ growing up- still have it and still think she's the absolute nuts.. Now lads that age probably think they want to be ONJ as opposed to marry up with her.

Thank you Parid. Smashing tune. You even showed my wireless. I still have"'nt forgiven the BBC for stopping the playing of the Home Nations anthems every morning at 05:00. Most stirring music and set me up for the day.

Thank you Parid. Smashing tune. You even showed my wireless. I still have"'nt forgiven the BBC for stopping the playing of the Home Nations anthems every morning at 05:00. Most stirring music and set me up for the day.
Little quiz for you, Obes.
How many times do you think I have ever heard the anthems of which you speak, at 5 am.

I'll give you a clue. It is less than 1. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Paris , you don't know what you missed. Thanks for ,'Sailng By' still listen to it every night at 00:45 on Radio 4. I prefer the Shipping Firecast as it is very accurate

Members online