please laugh at norwich

High Life Street 2.0

the yo yo club of all time, always happy to snatch that 80 mil for relegation. one of the most annoying smug teams on the planet. bottom of the league. i hope every team tries twice as hard to keep them down here.

At the fans expense, top dollar for premier match tickets yet the board have no intentions for the club to compete or stay in the league. They're being robbed. As soon as the parachute payments are stopped the better.
They'll only stop if by some miracle Millwall get to the Prem.

Skid-Marks local 6 fingered team.

Come to think of it, I've always wondered if they have their own breed of gloves in Norwich, as I'm not sure where the 6th fingers would go.

I dont fancy their chances this season, think for a few clubs this season might be an awakening

Skid-Marks local 6 fingered team.

Come to think of it, I've always wondered if they have their own breed of gloves in Norwich, as I'm not sure where the 6th fingers would go.

I dont fancy their chances this season, think for a few clubs this season might be an awakening
🤣 Skid Marks you know

I don’t laugh at other teams because what goes round comes round. Why would anyone get upset by Norwich ffs?
Hatred yes, for palarse & wet spam and a complete indifference to Charlton unless we are playing them