Plan B

They didn't check my test result properly at the Palace game, I showed an old one to see If they would notice, and there was no one there checking just before kick off on Saturday.

I don't agree with It but It's the rules and our set up was a joke.

They didn't check my test result properly at the Palace game, I showed an old one to see If they would notice, and there was no one there checking just before kick off on Saturday.
Showed mine for the palace game, a soggy wet print out ans was waved through. I didn't know the checks were still in place for the Forest game so flashed a text messsage, waved through again.

I don't agree with It but It's the rules and our set up was a joke
Same for nightclubs i've worked in. The door staff weren't interested. It's just paying lip service to the daft rules imposed to make it look like Boris and co are complying with whatever was agreed to open things up again. You need a covid pass and/ or a negative test to get into football but you can sit next to an under eighteen who needs fuck all proof they ain't got the virus.

Hitting

I don't agree with It but It's the rules and our set up was a joke.
I showed my result upside down. He waved me through.