Penalty shootouts

Saxon Lion

Suarez refuses to apologise for infamous handball ahead of Ghana grudge match​

It is 12 years since Luis Suarez's infamous handball prevented Ghana becoming the first African team to reach the World Cup semi-final.
—————————————————————-
Surely if a player is sent off, he should take no further part in the shootout, but should the team that have been offended against lose one of their players. In my opinion they should have eleven players in the shootout and the offending team should have ten. Discuss.

I have said all along that we should adopt the same rule that rugby union uses and give a penalty goal. If the ball is clearly going in and it is punched off the line then simply give the goal
That's to easy & simple ,the FA etc , , can't have anything thats practical hence the farce called VAR..totally just a job for the boys.

Suarez refuses to apologise for infamous handball ahead of Ghana grudge match​

It is 12 years since Luis Suarez's infamous handball prevented Ghana becoming the first African team to reach the World Cup semi-final.
—————————————————————-
Surely if a player is sent off, he should take no further part in the shootout, but should the team that have been offended against lose one of their players. In my opinion they should have eleven players in the shootout and the offending team should have ten. Discuss.
It would seem South American footballers have an issue with touching the ball to knock teams out of the World cup and not bat an eyelid about it!

That's to easy & simple ,the FA etc , , can't have anything thats practical hence the farce called VAR..totally just a job for the boys.
The concept of VAR is good, but it's been hijacked by the money men in football and TV companies to raise more revenue via advertising.