Palace v Charlton Fans

Off the field they are on par, talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Plenty of threats to do this and that and again like yesterday a bout of Millwall flu rips through there ranks. The dirty thirty are all laid out with it and suffering from various symptoms, ranging from a flapping arsehole, anxiety and amnesia which makes you deaf and unable to answer your phones for 24 hours :loser:
No signal under the bed .

Very very quiet fans… Their Ultras must have been suckling on their mama’s tits for the first half… woke up once burped during half time and nearly blew their fingers off with their fireworks.

We brought flares to the Den… how brave are we, hid them on the coach on the way over.
I heard a little rumour that it was Ulster that had the monopoly on the titty suckling.

Off the field they are on par, talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Plenty of threats to do this and that and again like yesterday a bout of Millwall flu rips through there ranks. The dirty thirty are all laid out with it and suffering from various symptoms, ranging from a flapping arsehole, anxiety and amnesia which makes you deaf and unable to answer your phones for 24 hours :loser:

Being a bit harsh on our naughty neighbours there Peckham. After all them train doors do have a convenient habit of not opening sometimes don’t they?

Yep. They brought about 800 the season before cowards walkway was built
Just had a look at our previous home game stas with them. Pre walkway, they brought anything from 600 to 800, post walkway 1,400 to 1.600. At the same time we were taking anything from 4k to 6k to there's depending on the allocation. Bare in mind improved and affordable transport links are a thing now. Laid on coaches from Stad de mong to Bermondsey was only £18, bargain! Thank god that lot weren't allowed to roam freely around our manor, phew.

Just had a look at our previous home game stas with them. Pre walkway, they brought anything from 600 to 800, post walkway 1,400 to 1.600. At the same time we were taking anything from 4k to 6k to there's depending on the allocation. Bare in mind improved and affordable transport links are a thing now. Laid on coaches from Stad de mong to Bermondsey was only £18, bargain! Thank god that lot weren't allowed to roam freely around our manor, phew.
But south London is theirs 😂😂😂

I think you lot are being a bit harsh. Most of the fans got COVID, but not the delta or omicron variants but the lesser known but more deadly Millwall variant.

Symptons include head spinning and cold sweats plus 2 new symptons, the testicles disappear and the ring piece collapses in on its self. Luckily for those infected, they were as right as nine pence by sunday

They would explain that away 'as in the pass, totally different now' and then ironically accuse us as living on our past reputations.

Had the misfortune of travelling on the same train as them to the match 🤦‍♂️

Very loud, brave (with on one else in the carriage) and embarrassing 🙈

Difference between them and us? They’re loud, our fans are menacing and they’ll never ascend to our level 😉
I was an On Board Supervisor (guard) on Southern and always remember getting to East Croydon with a train full of Nigels and going on the tannoy asking if anyone was going to the game. A big cheer went up and I responded “you don’t think you’re going to win do you “ they just accepted it with a few moans.
I also worked on the Buses as a conductor on the back of the Boris Buses. Chelsea were playing the Nigels and our bus was starting at Worlds End. Anyway all that were waiting to get on were Nigels. When the doors opened I shouted out No Palace Fans and not one moved😁

(on the nigel tag)

my ex was home to have our braodband installed. we lived in se25 at teh time. a Nigel came ot install it (not a eumphamism), and saw something that had millwall on it and commented. "oh glad you're husbands not home, I'm palace." my ex totally clueless about football and the rivalry, started should "i call you nigel then? i thought your name was chris, ha ha ha, sorry nigel i'm only joking."

when i came home she said "why did he look so pissed off when i bought up the nigel thing and why did he not utter a word after that?

they hate hte nigel tag. it literally reduces all that they think they are too a suburban middle managing bore.

I remember once, pre cowards walkway, they didn’t sell out their allocation at ours (top tier). The following away game they had was Watford and they took over 4K 😆

Was with a fella on Saturday who has family who are Lazio. He was saying exactly that. Hope you're good mate. Had a top gig later on Saturday evening. Shame about the result.
They are like a bunch of kids with a packet of bangers trying to intimidate a man with bazooka.
I am very good thanks.
Hope you and yours are sound .
I would of loved to of been down over the weekend , next time I hope .
Really must get to one of your shows. That music is quality.
Seems as if the benefit do went brilliantly.
Nice one for all the effort you must have put in.
Hope to be down for the Forest game.