Palace v Charlton Fans

Lions21

I have to say after seeing both sets of fans at close quarters recently, the Charlton fans have far more about them than Palace. If it’s the Premiership that has caused Palace fans to end up like this then I think it’s best we never get to that level. They truly are pathetic, scared to get the train, easily offended, woke twats.

Last edited:
Very very quiet fans… Their Ultras must have been suckling on their mama’s tits for the first half… woke up once burped during half time and nearly blew their fingers off with their fireworks.

We brought flares to the Den… how brave are we, hid them on the coach on the way over.
I thought Charlton had the bellends but I was wrong this Palace lot are absolutely pathetic. I’m sure they were not like this years ago.

I have to say after seeing both sets of fans at close quarters recently, the Charlton fans have far more about them than Palace. If it’s the Premiership that has caused Palace fans to end up up like this then I think it’s best we never get to that level. They truly are pathetic, scared to get the train, easily offended, woke twats.
The PL hasn't caused anything,the Nigels have always been like that.

I thought Charlton had the bellends but I was wrong this Palace lot are absolutely pathetic. I’m sure they were not like this years ago.
Had to laugh, when their first banger went off they were carrying some banner aloft, ones nearest us holding it shat themselves and scattered in every direction tearing the banner to bits in the process.
He has been up all night for weeks designing that. They are also banged up if the pyrotechnics goes wrong .

For all the bollox they put on there banners they certainly don't live up to any of it. Passion, loyalty and the twelth man my fucking left bollock. They went missing when we scored, turned on there team and booed them off at half time. South Londons number one? do me a favour, they ain't south Norwoods number one. We drowned them out each time they piped up so they just gave up, threw a few bangers and looked like the special cunts we all know they are. No noise from the ultra boys indeed.

The best retort i heard from us today was ' you're to scared to get the train' which brought silence from them again. A hundred or so oddballs ( where were the rest of them) dressed up like the milk tray man after a spending spree in Primark don't strike me as being fanatical, more comical, sad and cuntish.

For all the bollox they put on there banners they certainly don't live up to any of it. Passion, loyalty and the twelth man my fucking left bollock. They went missing when we scored, turned on there team and booed them off at half time. South Londons number one? do me a favour, they ain't south Norwoods number one. We drowned them out each time they piped up so they just gave up, threw a few bangers and looked like the special cunts we all know they are. No noise from the ultra boys indeed.

The best retort i heard from us today was ' you're to scared to get the train' which brought silence from them again. A hundred or so oddballs ( where were the rest of them) dressed up like the milk tray man after a spending spree in Primark don't strike me as being fanatical, more comical, sad and cuntish.
I will piss my pants laughing if they get into a European competition and bump into Napoli , Palermo and all the other loons that know how to make a bomb or two .

Had the misfortune of travelling on the same train as them to the match 🤦‍♂️

Very loud, brave (with on one else in the carriage) and embarrassing 🙈

Difference between them and us? They’re loud, our fans are menacing and they’ll never ascend to our level 😉

Off the field they are on par, talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Plenty of threats to do this and that and again like yesterday a bout of Millwall flu rips through there ranks. The dirty thirty are all laid out with it and suffering from various symptoms, ranging from a flapping arsehole, anxiety and amnesia which makes you deaf and unable to answer your phones for 24 hours :loser: