Palace - How disappointing

He may have been correct at the time. He's not the only one to overlook players than went on to bigger and better things. Mourinho let Salah, DeBryne plus a few others go when they were younger.

Haaland was only 18 at the time and just starting out. Dortmund are a much bigger club than the Nigels, so quite likely that he wouldn't have signed for Hodgson anyway.

You're being too
He may have been correct at the time. He's not the only one to overlook players than went on to bigger and better things. Mourinho let Salah, DeBryne plus a few others go when they were younger.

Haaland was only 18 at the time and just starting out. Dortmund are a much bigger club than the Nigels, so quite likely that he wouldn't have signed for Hodgson anyway.
You're being too generous.

Haaland joined Leipzig before Dortmund; obviously still possible that he would have chosen them over Palarse but less certain. In any event according to the report, Palace decided against signing him. Personally, I find it hard to believe that even at 18, Haaland wasn't a big unit and capable of standing up for himself physically in the PL.

Best news is they are only 3 points above the relegation spots with their " local derby" against the bum bandits Brighton. Can anyone explain how this is a derby with nearly 70 miles between them unless it the "gay pride derby"

Haaland playing for a team managed by Hodgson in 2018?
After a few months he would have been loaned out to Spotters Athletic...then onto Accrington Stanley.**

:grinning:

Best news is they are only 3 points above the relegation spots with their " local derby" against the bum bandits Brighton. Can anyone explain how this is a derby with nearly 70 miles between them unless it the "gay pride derby"
Brighton beat them tonight 1-0 with the only goal scored by Solly March in the 15th minute on the 15th March.

Haaland playing for a team managed by Hodgson in 2018?
After a few months he would have been loaned out to Spotters Athletic...then onto Accrington Stanley.**

:grinning:

The nigels seem to see it the same way.

'The thing is if we got haaland or van dijk they would never have become the players they are today. We most likely would have ruined them in all honesty. Haaland would not score more than 10 goals in our team!'

i belive it goes back to the 70s when terry venables was palace boss and alan Mullery was boss of brighton, it appears they use to have some right tear ups (both mouthy c...ts), i think a face to face on the touchline etc and it went on over a long time hence the fans got strung in and it seems they have a everlasting hatred towards each other.

A sort of big catfight begins everytime they meet...................not exactly celtic v rangers scale but stirs both palace and brighton into a frenzy. lol

Problem because wall vermin assenol sperms chelski would piss all over um, so the bum boys would be a good match up, for the divs

i belive it goes back to the 70s when terry venables was palace boss and alan Mullery was boss of brighton, it appears they use to have some right tear ups (both mouthy c...ts), i think a face to face on the touchline etc and it went on over a long time hence the fans got strung in and it seems they have a everlasting hatred towards each other.

A sort of big catfight begins everytime they meet...................not exactly celtic v rangers scale but stirs both palace and brighton into a frenzy. lol
Catfight?

More a case of handbags at dawn, don’t you mean?

If Woy goes in, he will save them.
Left, right, left, right, left, right, backwards and hoof. Same again, shaken not stirred.

👍😁