P.O.T.S

I refuse to vote, now that the MSC & Club have turned it into a money maker.

Would be Murray just ahead of Bart, who would just be ahead of Danny Mac.

Echo some of the previous comments, Murray's debut at Rotherham, he looked uttertly fucking useless. However, he has gone on to show what an astute signing he has been. Quality player, gives his all, not as slow as people think, great defensively, gets forward well, has a reasonable delivery on him, chips in with a couple of goals, has a decent Cruyff turn and would run through brick walls. Proper Millwall player.

I refuse to vote, now that the MSC & Club have turned it into a money maker.

Would be Murray just ahead of Bart, who would just be ahead of Danny Mac.

Echo some of the previous comments, Murray's debut at Rotherham, he looked uttertly fucking useless. However, he has gone on to show what an astute signing he has been. Quality player, gives his all, not as slow as people think, great defensively, gets forward well, has a reasonable delivery on him, chips in with a couple of goals, has a decent Cruyff turn and would run through brick walls. Proper Millwall player.
Not Wilfred ?

My vote went to Murray. To think a couple of years ago lots of supporters wanted him replaced with a new left back who was more like Romeo. How times change.

Special mention for Bradshaw.. everyone was cunting him off early in season, but looks class and runs his socks off.
One or two of us spoke highly of him and was shot down for it. He's another Harris signing so automatically gets written off for that reason alone. He's a very good championship striker that often has to feed off scraps, him and Afobe were playing well together prior to his injury.