Our fans are split with GR and his boring tactics.

Mid table championship side, All the time we are Rowett will stay until he decides otherwise.
If Berylson isn’t interested in progressing the club (and it certainly looks that way at the moment), then he should sell up and let a new owner (Huski?) take over! Get in an owner who wants to see good, attacking football, and who wants to see the club he’s bought progress and compete properly in footballing play!

I’m not talking about spending millions on players to try and solve the problem, because we know that scenario doesn’t always work! I’m talking about installing a different managerial approach! If Rowett can’t do it, then another manager has to be found!

Your alternative - Rowett staying because he keeps us mid table - would not be sustainable in the long term, and certainly not in the eyes of our supporters - many of whom are on here, and are fed up with the dull, negative football Rowett produces every week!

Football, regardless of what division it’s played in, is an entertainment industry! Supporters, spending hard earned to follow their team home and away, expect the players in that team to match their own dedication with the same passion and desire to get a win! Above all, supporters want to be entertained! Of course a win isn’t always possible, but a draw or a defeat can be stomached if the team has given their all!

What supporters don’t want is to spend their hard earned and see a spineless, gutless performance where in many games (particularly Huddersfield away), players cannot do even the basics of football, don’t always look up for the fight and don’t always try their best! When that starts to happen, more often than the team putting in a good performance, many supporters will not stand for it! The only way to show their displeasure will be to close their wallets and vote with their feet! Not renewing season tickets, or not paying on the day at home games hurts the supporters, but it also hurts the club financially! Off the pitch I get that JB has been great at balancing the books, keeping us on an even keel and keeping us in the Championship (though that is never a given each season), but if it doesn’t improve us as a club on the pitch, then what is the ultimate aim of the club going forward?

many of whom are on here, and are fed up with the dull, negative football Rowett produces every week!

That's the problem, I don't believe the majority who go are unhappy, I sit in the Kitch upper first half and lower second half, I never hear anyone moaning above boring football, They moan in general like every other football supporter the World over.

many of whom are on here, and are fed up with the dull, negative football Rowett produces every week!

That's the problem, I don't believe the majority who go are unhappy, I sit in the Kitch upper first half and lower second half, I never hear anyone moaning above boring football, They moan in general like every other football supporter the World over.
I don't believe fans are devided on his tactics. I think most can see It's not Ideal. I also think people are unhappy. I've not heard anyone say anything positive on the football as a whole and I often hear criticisms directed at the negative aspects of It. The negative reaction from the fans when things keep going backwards or when we leave the pitch with a toothless performance gives an Insite Into some peoples feelings.

I don't think people are after Rowetts head though, or that they believe he should go. Nothing that extream. People understand the situation and how the table looks. They just expect more from him and Millwall. The negativity and the more often than not placid performances are what need to Improve and the buck stops with Rowett and he will cop the flack because of It. People want change but that doesn't mean a change of manager.

Look at It this way though. If we don't have a half decent cup run, finnish about where we are now and the footbal Is still the same next year, how do you think that will go. People are putting up with this out of a reluctant expedience. If It becomes obvious that there's nothing to look forward to and when fans realise that hope has disappeared, things will very hard for the man.

My problem is with a great benefactor but poor Chairman. For me the club lacks direction and drive from the top. However, I have to accept that I am in a minority and the vast majority of our supporters are happy with the situation, where our owner lives half way round the world and leaves the day to day running of the football side of the business in the hands of "carreer suits".

My problem is with a great benefactor but poor Chairman. For me the club lacks direction and drive from the top. However, I have to accept that I am in a minority and the vast majority of our supporters are happy with the situation, where our owner lives half way round the world and leaves the day to day running of the football side of the business in the hands of "carreer suits".
This. 100%.

The club could do with a Director of Football - someone who can look and find players from the lower leagues to bring in, as well as having a direction which Rowett could follow to achieve more success!

Personally, I don’t trust Rowett to do either of those two things. As manager, he’s too involved to actually be able to stand back and look at the bigger picture! I think a DOF might suggest to Rowett that it would make more sense, player wise and money wise, to bring Oloafe back instead of paying some of the wages to bring Balogun in on loan, whilst sending Ojo back to Liverpool in January, thus saving money on paying his wages!

A DOF could liaise with Berylson, and be his eyes and ears when he’s in the States (which is probably 95% of the time). I agree with Lioninwaiting, if I was the chairman, there’s no way I would leave the day to day running of the club in the hands of Kavanagh and that mob in the boardroom!