Ordering poppy Badges 6 November

mamalion

The Boss
Due to Covid we were not able to order RBL pin badges this year. Instead of those, we have 3,000 (1,000 of each design) of the badges below which the brilliant Sean has paid to have made out of his own pocket. We will be selling them for a minimum of £3 each. If we sell them all at that price we will raise an additional £7k+ for the Poppy Appeal, even once Seam has been reimbursed. For this reason we would prefer payment in cash for these items initially so that we can repay Sean the £1,800-£1,900 that he has paid out. I am collecting them from Sean tomorrow and will have the invoice if anyone wants to see a paper trail. It is always chaos on the day and I know that a lot of you will want these so it would be halpful if you could DM me what you would.like, cut off Tuesday night, which leaves me time to bag them all up ready for the day and do a list so that anyone on the stall can serve you when you come to collect them. Thank you.

You can collect them from the stall and pay on the day. I just need you to get a list. Will sort Paypal out later

Mama Lion

Mama I would like the one with the England flag. I will do the same as Wippa if thats ok.

Where will you be setting up?

Due to Covid we were not able to order RBL pin badges this year. Instead of those, we have 3,000 (1,000 of each design) of the badges below which the brilliant Sean has paid to have made out of his own pocket. We will be selling them for a minimum of £3 each. If we sell them all at that price we will raise an additional £7k+ for the Poppy Appeal, even once Seam has been reimbursed. For this reason we would prefer payment in cash for these items initially so that we can repay Sean the £1,800-£1,900 that he has paid out. I am collecting them from Sean tomorrow and will have the invoice if anyone wants to see a paper trail. It is always chaos on the day and I know that a lot of you will want these so it would be halpful if you could DM me what you would.like, cut off Tuesday night, which leaves me time to bag them all up ready for the day and do a list so that anyone on the stall can serve you when you come to collect them. Thank you.

You can collect them from the stall and pay on the day. I just need you to get a list. Will sort Paypal out later

Mama Lion

Just in side the gate
I'm not on the stall but you will see me xxx
Not making the game. Grand daughters birthday party and I am grounded. Please PM me bank details and I will make the promised score donation. Please re-sell the badge ordered to some one else. apologies.