One eyed Brummie brown bread.

You can't win them all, Baz found this out the next season when the Zulu's by there own admission got absolutely massacred at LB some even running down the train line towards Deptford.
You don’t often get blokes to admit when they lost the odd one so fair play GH. Can you translate “put me on the penny” please because I can’t work out if it’s rhyming slang or Bermondsey Patois :unsure:
R.I.P. Baz

They called on at LB and was exactly where they said they would be, We turned up probably 300 handed, They slung a few glasses and bottles then they was on there toes, All of them, Not a day I Will forget because one of our gassed several of us on the stairs at the side of LB.
Great day. I remember running up them stairs at the back of LB from tooley street, just after the gas had gone off, they was launching stuff down at us but there was no stopping us that day, we was going up those stairs about 3 steps at a time, by the time we’d got to the top they was on their toes.

What used to piss the older Brum lads off is the graffiti that was down the original Den, CBL; If you come, you’ll get done - Villa. They hated that, hated the fact back then Wall had the Villa above Brum.
While I’m typing this just clocked one of our chaps on GB News, Kellie Maloney. Your looking good Kell.🤪

What used to piss the older Brum lads off is the graffiti that was down the original Den, CBL; If you come, you’ll get done - Villa. They hated that, hated the fact back then Wall had the Villa above Brum.
While I’m typing this just clocked one of our chaps on GB News, Kellie Maloney. Your looking good Kell.🤪
Bit before my time but From what I’ve heard Villa were better back in the 70’s and early 80’s then blues Zulu’s started to come through while villa dropped away. Blues been running it ever since.

One night in Covent Garden I think we had been at Spurs bumped into a few Chelsea I think they had played Leeds and were looking for stragglers we were just on the piss the following week they were away at Birmingham and although they said they were going they were shutting themselves telling us they had never had a result there in spite of taking big numbers and they said it had already been called on by baz and they were not sure they could put enough together bea cause of previous results up there just goes to show how the other half lived