One eyed Brummie brown bread.

You can't win them all, Baz found this out the next season when the Zulu's by there own admission got absolutely massacred at LB some even running down the train line towards Deptford.
Sure I saw an interview with him saying millwall were nothing or something similar:shrug: was a while ago but will see if I can find it.

Sure I saw an interview with him saying millwall were nothing or something similar:shrug: was a while ago but will see if I can find it.
They called on at LB and was exactly where they said they would be, We turned up probably 300 handed, They slung a few glasses and bottles then they was on there toes, All of them, Not a day I Will forget because one of our gassed several of us on the stairs at the side of LB.

Think it was Birmingham (league cup possibly) as I was coming out the bram, think it was you or one of the ones you were with (if I've got who you are right) called me over to go down the side street with you to Ilderton road to lure them back down the side street towards the bram where loads were waiting, nothing actually came of it, they had a little surge but nothing more, I could have the game/team and you completely wrong though, have a shocking memory:slap:

They were a handful on there manor but didn't travel well. Peckham lot and some wackers done them badly in covent garden back in the eighties after we played Leeds earlier in the day, we had the them the following week but they never made a move.