Older mob

Just seen a proper old school picture with BW in the middle........ there were still quite a few missing ........... what a firm we had

We never needed hundreds, Peckham, New Cross, Deptford, Walworth, The Elephant, Eltham.
Put them all together............... the untouchables
By a mile.
Outside the Crown and Anchor?

i always liked going to oxford years ago , in their end and the meet by the crossroads v them. one of the best matchs is when we had george lawrence,playing for us and they couldnt catch him,a great player. i was nicked there once and put in hospital all in one day,the pubswere good and the birds were blinding

i always liked going to oxford years ago , in their end and the meet by the crossroads v them. one of the best matchs is when we had george lawrence,playing for us and they couldnt catch him,a great player. i was nicked there once and put in hospital all in one day,the pubswere good and the birds were blinding
Pretty sure Chicken George only played for us when we were in a different division to Oxford Utd.

Was Dickie M and his little lot ever involved with these or did he precede them. Never seen them in the same pictures.
He must be pushing 70 now.