OLAOFE

Should we get Olaofe back off loan to strengthen our attack?

• YES

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • NO

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we do have the right to recall. A month or so ago GR said that they were not planning on bringing either him or Mitchell back and they would remain with their loan clubs until the end of the season. We now have Muller back from St Johnstone so Mitchell can stay at Orient but our injury situation upfront paints a different picture for Tanto. It really depends whether GR thinks that he could cut it in the Championship. Watch this space!

Needs to be given the chance.
He is 22, so he will either make it, which I hope he does or he simply wont be good enough at this level.
I still doubt we will go down or get into a relegation fight so its a good time to bring him back and give him a run in the team and assess our options for next season.

While I agree that he should be recalled, I think that we should look at getting someone on loan too. He deserves his chance but League2 to Championship is a big step up. Of course, he could do very well for us but it's too much of a gamble to expect him to lead the line and replace Bradshaw. There are people saying that we have nothing to lose as we're very unlikely to make the playoffs. However, we're going to be missing Bradshaw until next season, Jed looks to be on the way out and Ojo is crocked for we don't know how long. You have to worry about where the goals will come from. On 33 points, we shouldn't think that we're 100% safe from relegation yet.

If he's not good enough for the championship at 22, we may as well fck him off anyway. About time this clown in charge started to vet these youngster week in week out. They're either good enough or not, which you'll never find out unless you play them.

While I agree that he should be recalled, I think that we should look at getting someone on loan too. He deserves his chance but League2 to Championship is a big step up. Of course, he could do very well for us but it's too much of a gamble to expect him to lead the line and replace Bradshaw. There are people saying that we have nothing to lose as we're very unlikely to make the playoffs. However, we're going to be missing Bradshaw until next season, Jed looks to be on the way out and Ojo is crocked for we don't know how long. You have to worry about where the goals will come from. On 33 points, we shouldn't think that we're 100% safe from relegation yet.
Agree. There are teams below us fighting for results each week and we could easily slip lower and lower down the table. Especially with our paper thin squad and the loss of Jed, Bradders and back up of Smith. Letting Smith go now is a very questionable move, unless of course we have someone lined up. If not, we have 11 days to find replacements for Ojo, Bradders, Smith and likely Jed. There's not one club that won't do their homework and realise that we are desperate. Typical Millwall.

6 goals in League 2 so far this season. Carries on at the same rate until the end of the season and he'll end up with 10. Can't see any reason for Rowett to recall and play him. It's obvious we are signing a striker sooner rather than later, who will undoubtedly be more ready for championship football than Olaofe. No team in their right mind would sell Smith, Bod and possibly Jed without someone proven lined up. I'm sure Rowett isn't as clueless as some on here would have you believe.