Ojo

He was starting to look good when he got injured. A shame as we never got to see how he would have improved playing regularly.

The question Rowett has to think about, is whether it’s worth taking another punt on Ojo next season?

It was heartening to see that he wanted to stay and get over his injury with the Millwall physios, instead of going back to see the Sniverpool’s physios, so surely that says something about how he feels about our club, and the players he’s been playing with, no?

Perhaps Rowett‘s quote is him playing his cards close to his chest, hoping that a second loan deal can be thrashed out with Sniverpool, but it would be nice to actually hear Ojo being quoted as saying, “Yeah, I’ve enjoyed my time here, and would be happy to stay. The players are a great bunch of lads,” or something along those lines, just to give us supporters an indication that he could be with us next season.

When he’s on form, as he was in those few games before his injury, he was terrifying defenders with his pace, and he gives Rowett another attacking option. For those two reasons, I think one more season with us could be beneficial to both club and player!