Oil Burke

I’m sure he will join up with us. I believe he felt really wanted by GR, and he could settle. A better replacement for Mahoney.
Our two “ record bids”, are I believe for Ballard and Ferguson. That would take some doing to sign both of them. However they would be great investments.
losing out on Afobi means we need a replacement striker. How’s that going to turn out?

I’m sure he will join up with us. I believe he felt really wanted by GR, and he could settle. A better replacement for Mahoney.
Our two “ record bids”, are I believe for Ballard and Ferguson. That would take some doing to sign both of them. However they would be great investments.
losing out on Afobi means we need a replacement striker. How’s that going to turn out?

I think it's the Wimbledon player and Ferguson we've bid for. I don't think we can afford Ballard.

Not that bothered about Benik. We need a different sort of forward who is more of a target man, can win header’s and hold the ball up. A mobile Matt Smith type would suit our style of play.

Bradshaw, Bennett, Burey and Burke. If they can stay fit, that's not a bad set of forwards. A few goals from midfield and defence, keep it tight at the back and we'll be alright

Sunderland, Huddersfield and Bristol city have had one million pound bids rejected apparently
Think we could have the better chance of getting him, as believe he’s from Surrey originally, so would have spent a lot (all?) of his life in South East England, and a fair bit of that in London at the Wombles!

Some southern players don’t fancy playing ‘oop north’ and if Rudoni feels the same, I reckon we could be in pole position to land him!

I think we also need to offer what they want for him as money talks regardless of where he is from, it’s the club that accepts the bid and what do they care about his feelings after he is gone.

Not only that, i don't think the position is top of the list when we need the attack and midfield straightened. It's a shame cause he certainly fitted the bill and had all the attributes required to be a Wall favourite.
I liked Ballard but always thought he might be destined for higher ground. I just hope he doesn't get loaned out again to one of our Championship rivals!

Bradshaw, Bennett, Burey and Burke. If they can stay fit, that's not a bad set of forwards. A few goals from midfield and defence, keep it tight at the back and we'll be alright
well bradshaw and bennett have proven they cant stay fit a number of seasons..

burke has struggled his entire career and played 30 games in a season twice in his 8/9 years as a professional.

burey is still young and expectations of him playing week in week out are unrealistic

We definitely need 2 more and I am sure we will get them - just a matter of who comes in and their quality

well bradshaw and bennett have proven they cant stay fit a number of seasons..

burke has struggled his entire career and played 30 games in a season twice in his 8/9 years as a professional.

burey is still young and expectations of him playing week in week out are unrealistic

We definitely need 2 more and I am sure we will get them - just a matter of who comes in and their quality

Bradshaw, Bennett, Burey and Burke.

brian-badonde.jpg