Oil Burke

Saw that Freeman has been released by Sheff Utd but couldn't see anything re Burke. According to Wiki - not always the most reliable source - Burke signed a 3 year contract in September 2020 with Sheff Utd when he moved from WBA.

With no transfer fee we should be offering £15k a week as a minimum, like the look of him and seems a Wall type of player

If we can get Burke, Ballard and Afobe that would be a great start to building our squad for next season.
I agree, but would also pretty much be our budget maxed, without adding to our squad, and potentially losing Jed.

Even if we sign all three, we still need another striker, someone creative in midfield and arguably a full back.

on a free no brainer. I see jed has hinted there is a chance he will re-sign. Ballad also a yes if on a free or we agree a good sell on fee with Arsenal.

Hope for the best but plan for the worst. (Putin take note)

Last edited:
on a free no brainer. I see jed has hinted there is a change he will re-sign. Ballad also a yes if on a free or we agree a good sell on fee with Arsenal.

Hope for the best but plan for the worst. (Putin take note)
Jed could possibly sign for us?

On a free definitely.
He could thrive at a club like ours without the pressure of having big money moves and expectations placed on him.