Oil Burke

Really hope the kid turns out alright BUT:
Hasn’t started a game for a year, out injured or not on the bench for half the games Sheff Utd have played since then. We are getting cast offs from a team on the same number of points as us (happens all the time) Absolutely no ambition by the club as usual BUT, good luck to him, let’s hope it works out
I'd be worried about his record too. However, while Sheff. Utd are in about the same position as us in the league, they do have a good line up among the forwards. It's no shame to be behind McBurnie, McGoldrick and Sharp for a place.

Really hope the kid turns out alright BUT:
Hasn’t started a game for a year, out injured or not on the bench for half the games Sheff Utd have played since then. We are getting cast offs from a team on the same number of points as us (happens all the time) Absolutely no ambition by the club as usual BUT, good luck to him, let’s hope it works out
You trying to cheer me up again? :slap:

I don't wish to be negative, but have you SEEN him on the OS?
Weird is being kind.
I don't know what he sounds like because I won't pay for the Recast shit. He might be a very nice lad.

He looks a bit like that Callum Butcher that was with us 2016/17 season. I hope he plays better than Butcher as he was pretty average.

Cant be that bad with the money thats been paid for him over the years. Huckerbee was in a similar position when he came to us and he was ok