OB at the World Cup will act as "cultural interpreters"

At least they won’t be standing around for 4 effing hours watching muppets glue themselves to the roads .. c u n t s

So you are saying there is a problem then. Wee of my money you are paid to police in the UK.

At least they won’t be standing around for 4 effing hours watching muppets glue themselves to the roads .. c u n t s
I wish I could remember the country (Germany I think) but some extinction rebellion oik glued himself to a wall in a car showroom. At the end of the day they turned the lights off, locked up and went home leaving the knob stuck to the wall. In the morning the bloke was complaining that the security guards had not fed him or given him anything to drink, Fanfuckin tastic.

I wish I could remember the country (Germany I think) but some extinction rebellion oik glued himself to a wall in a car showroom. At the end of the day they turned the lights off, locked up and went home leaving the knob stuck to the wall. In the morning the bloke was complaining that the security guards had not fed him or given him anything to drink, Fanfuckin tastic.
👍😂😂😂
Got a link mate?

Re STWall’s link:
This is mentioned in the link and also in the DT today, maybe it’s worth another read because as the song says, “there may be trouble ahead”

“It emerged last month that Qatar was outsourcing front-line policing to Turkish and Pakistani forces. Turkey is sending about 3,000 riot officers, who will be on standby”

And the Pakistani Police can’t even have a drink with us :shrug: