Next season fixtures

cup draw as well on Thursday
not that I'm counting the days or anything
may do a few pre-season just to get the hang of it

went to Ipswich last per-season
the old bill shut all the pubs after the game still a good day out
As long as you approach going to a pre season match with the correct expectations, they can be a great day out.
If you go along expecting a full on blood and thunder competitive football match, you will, in most cases, be very disappointed.

However, if you view it as a day out, usually in the sunshine, to meet up with fellow Millwall fans and have a bit of banter with the players, you can have a very enjoyable time.

I remember years ago down at Thanet, Paul Moody was puffing and sweating like a horse. Somebody told him that he was too old to keep up with the youngsters.
He replied that he could never keep up with them even when he was younger!

As long as you approach going to a pre season match with the correct expectations, they can be a great day out.
If you go along expecting a full on blood and thunder competitive football match, you will, in most cases, be very disappointed.

However, if you view it as a day out, usually in the sunshine, to meet up with fellow Millwall fans and have a bit of banter with the players, you can have a very enjoyable time.

I remember years ago down at Thanet, Paul Moody was puffing and sweating like a horse. Somebody told him that he was too old to keep up with the youngsters.
He replied that he could never keep up with them even when he was younger!
yes mate that's how i see millwall in the season let only pre-season lol

went ipswich a few years back when it was terrace was my turn to get the teas in
at HT so go up about 5 mins before the whistle not a sin at the bar so grab everything they even put it all in a box for me as I'm making my way back
we fucking score tried my best but someone knocked the box up in the air all gone so go back to my pals who fucking don't believe a word of it get called all the names under the sun on top of that my feet were on fire