News At Den, Not News At Steak Bake Fat Dan !

I couldn’t agree more with GR personally. I know the majority will slate his comments but apart from Bennett he has had to operate with NH’s forward line since the day he arrived supplemented by loans in the likes of Afobe and Ojo who have both done a job to be fair. Prolific NO but done a job. Could of been worse and he could of also inherited Tom Elliott.

I couldn’t agree more with GR personally. I know the majority will slate his comments but apart from Bennett he has had to operate with NH’s forward line since the day he arrived supplemented by loans in the likes of Afobe and Ojo who have both done a job to be fair. Prolific NO but done a job. Could of been worse and he could of also inherited Tom Elliott.

You are right, I was just taking the piss. Whatever anyway thinks of Rowett, there can be no doubt that Afobe, Bennett and Ojo are an upgrade on what we had before in the like of Elliott and Bod and Skalak. The difficulty in getting players off the wage bill when they are earning ridiculous money has hamstrung him.

I know It's out of context but, It did make me laugh.

"The ‘little and large’ combination that defined previous boss Neil Harris’ recruitment strategy.

:grinning:

“young, mobile, up-and-coming strikers”

Olaofe? Probably not. We will probably loan some Premiership youngsters rather than use our own.

“young, mobile, up-and-coming strikers”

Olaofe? Probably not. We will probably loan some Premiership youngsters rather than use our own.
My thoughts exactly. Rowett now describing our youth set up and loanees. FFS.

Rowett could of used our youth players at anytime but he decided not too ,so what's his excuse, I know the board won't give anymore money to buy defenders or defensive midfielders!!
So now he has use them before we lose them all to the Premiership clubs. ffs

Members online