New Transfer Rumour

33lion

We are reportedly interested in Dylan Levitt, a young midfielder from the Scottish Premier. A Manchester United academy product with a decent goalscoring record.

Dundee utd player, thing is his with the Welsh squad at the World Cup so if he plays and does ok that’s as priced out the market

Take it with a pinch of salt. The source is sun Journalist Alan Nixon who links us with players all the time like in the past Aaron Ramsdale, Karlan Grant and more recently Tom Cannon to name but a few. He likes to make a big thing of it on Twitter when he gets a transfer right but more often than not he’s wide of the mark.

Take it with a pinch of salt. The source is sun Journalist Alan Nixon who links us with players all the time like in the past Aaron Ramsdale, Karlan Grant and more recently Tom Cannon to name but a few. He likes to make a big thing of it on Twitter when he gets a transfer right but more often than not he’s wide of the mark.
On top of this, bods now have to sign up to his patreon and PAY for the lousy rumours.

As their article says (if even true about the transfer) Levitt is 22 he and a prospect so, bear in mind that Sav is 29, Styles & Shack are on loan, Leonard is a bit of a sick note and Evans hardly plays and he is 27...Perhaps the club are keeping in an eye on him case they don't manage to make the loanees permanent and Leonard farmed out etc.

As their article says (if even true about the transfer) Levitt is 22 he and a prospect so, bear in mind that Sav is 29, Styles & Shack are on loan, Leonard is a bit of a sick note and Evans hardly plays and he is 27...Perhaps the club are keeping in an eye on him case they don't manage to make the loanees permanent and Leonard farmed out etc.
All true but I doubt that Levitt would want to make a move and end up potentially being 4th choice.

Injury update: Afobe is out for the Sunderland game and Lenny and Hutch are back.

Ok we will loan Levitt for the good games and send him back to play the Stinkers. A right footed left winger....interesting choice if true

If I remember rightly he is more a centre midfielder and likes to join in the attack quite often, he’s got good ball skills. I’d like to see Wales give him a wee run against Iran later in the game if they're a couple of goals up.

Crewe has offered Ronaldo £35 a week and he would be their top earner, surely we could double that offer.
I hope that nobody will touch him with a barge pole now, after that interview.
There are some jobs that deserve to think they have bought your loyalty.
I reckon half a million a week should be enough to do that.

Money talks, Dundee Utd are skint and millions in debt, I doubt he’s on any more than £3k a week.

He’s been in and out games this season, a couple of good games followed by stinkers.
If little twankee gets her way and they go independent the whole of scotland will be skint.

I hope that nobody will touch him with a barge pole now, after that interview.
There are some jobs that deserve to think they have bought your loyalty.
I reckon half a million a week should be enough to do that.
He’s 37 now, insanely rich and really has no need to play for another club to continue his legacy as one of the best footballers ever to have graced our beautiful game!

He knows how good he was, so maybe now is the time to retire, relax, kick back and start thinking of the many numerous ways he can spend his many millions on himself and his family.

He’s 37 now, insanely rich and really has no need to play for another club to continue his legacy as one of the best footballers ever to have graced our beautiful game!

He knows how good he was, so maybe now is the time to retire, relax, kick back and start thinking of the many numerous ways he can spend his many millions on himself and his family.
He’s a cunt