New striker for next season

They are indeed. Co-joined twins, and I'll leave it to your imagination where they're connected....
Are you going on Saturday?
No, am in the middle of a house move to Lincoln, just waiting for the move date. I’ll get down early next season if you tell me when you are getting over next year.

Liked the little No 8 from Hull, George Honeyman. All round midfield dynamo and very good free kicks delivery into the box. Could replace Jed, and Ginger Woods in midfield.
He's my mate's nephew and I've known him since he was a kid. Really nice, down to earth and totally dedicated to football. Sunderland sold him to Hull for about £500k and he's really improved since then. Loves a yellow card though.

No, am in the middle of a house move to Lincoln, just waiting for the move date. I’ll get down early next season if you tell me when you are getting over next year.
Should have told me you were moving house. I could have came over and helped Mrs Saxon pack her underwear.

Oh crikey I’m in the same stand but underneath you (not literally I hope). Just a quick word Ulster, try and keep your hands to yourself in crowded areas this time and if you could refrain from soliciting in the toilets at HT that would be great, we’re a shy bunch really.

Have a great trip mate!
Thank you.... what do you mean keep my hands to myself this time? I'm highly trained at getting underpants off with my teeth, and my hands above my head.
I can't promise anything about the soliciting though, as I intend to set up a stall inside the toilets selling signed naked photos of myself.....will I be to see you if I'm in the front row of the upper tier?