New Signing?

When I lived in Berlin I used to go to their games at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei all the time with my mate who was a hardcore supporter. They had this rough and ready reputation and I would described it very similar to Wall. I used to love it there, a couple of beers on the terrace, a currywurst and pommes, shouting abuse at the other teams, going mental when they scored , good times. I still miss it and plan to go there in the near future as I have only seen them playing in their 2nd division.

This is all a distraction to hide the fact we are very close to signing Ronaldo from Manure.
My dog told me while out walking this morning.
She also said to ignore the bloke in the car park. He wouldn’t give her a bit of his steak bake, so he’s a c**t.
There you have it.
In a nutshell, believe nothing until it appears on the OS.
P.s. don’t tell my dog I didn’t believe her.
Maybe your dogs got the wrong end of the stick BP.

Funny you should mention Mr Dinger. My oldest lad discovered this (uncut version) video the other day (it was the first time I had seen it).

It looks like Klaus had eaten too many Magic Mushrooms and Florian Schneider's Flute playing sounded like he was serenading Noggin the Nog... :grinning: Great stuff..!

The kids faces, they look clueless and 'what the fuck' - brilliant:
:ROFLMAO:

A bit before my Front 242 days haha

BP. In any future reference to our inscrutable commentary team could you please refer to them as Max and Karl.

For one horrible moment I read your post as being about Karl and Marx.
I think you’d better ask Karl what he thinks about that!😁😁😁