New Signing?

silverlion

Staff member
On Twitter from NAD.

Understand that reports that #Millwall have completed the signing of Andreas Voglsammer from Union Berlin are wide of the mark.

Thought I would get in early before Fat Dan claims an exclusive. What truth there is in this rumour is open to question. I think this quote is from the same bloke who said we were in ‘advanced talks’ to sign Lavery. Which goes to prove that you can’t believe anything you see on the internet

This is all a distraction to hide the fact we are very close to signing Ronaldo from Manure.
My dog told me while out walking this morning.
She also said to ignore the bloke in the car park. He wouldn’t give her a bit of his steak bake, so he’s a c**t.
There you have it.
In a nutshell, believe nothing until it appears on the OS.
P.s. don’t tell my dog I didn’t believe her.

Andreas Voglsammer left Arminia Bielefeld to join Union Berlin in the summer of 2021, but he's had difficulties working his way into the starting lineup. The 30-year-old striker still made 32 Bundesliga appearances last season and scored 6 goals in all competitions. However, Voglsammer is reportedly off to England where he'll join Millwall FC in the second division.

This doesn't come to much of a surprise. Union needed to reduce their squad size of 33 players, one of the largest in the league. Dominique Heintz looks to be joining Bochum and Voglsammer is now off to find more playing time in England.

Voglsammer did not feature in the Berlin derby on Matchday 1.

Andreas Voglsammer?

Wasn't he the bloke out of Kraftwerk with the electric drumsticks?

Stood to the right of Klaus Dinger.

:thumbup:

Funny you should mention Mr Dinger. My oldest lad discovered this (uncut version) video the other day (it was the first time I had seen it).

It looks like Klaus had eaten too many Magic Mushrooms and Florian Schneider's Flute playing sounded like he was serenading Noggin the Nog... :grinning: Great stuff..!

The kids faces, they look clueless and 'what the fuck' - brilliant:
:ROFLMAO: