My Darling Daughter

E D T,
My late dad, in his lovely Irish accent would always say at these sad sad times "May the heavens be her bed".............

These are my sentiments also, tough tough times.

My thoughts are with you all x

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of my wonderful eldest daughter Claire.
We lost her on the morning of 23rd March just two days after her 40th Birthday.
She suffered respiratory failure in June 2020 and spent three months in hospital.
When she finally was allowed home we were overjoyed.
From early childhood she was diagnosed with Arthritis.
In July 2019 she had Spinal surgery as a result of her worsening Arthritic condition.
From childhood she and my other daughter have had season tickets and still do to this day, as does my wife.
After her surgery my wife and Claire moved to the wheelchair section at The Den.
At the recent home game against Middlesbrough, we hired an executive box to celebrate her 40th.
Les Briley popped in to say hello at the game. He was Claire's favourite in that wonderful team we had then.
A big thank you to him as well as the staff at the club on that day.
A week later we had a party in the club at our Caravan Park.
She had a great time.
Her passing came as a terrible shock to us all.
Some of you might know her or know of her.
Thankyou.
So sorry to hear this tragic news mate, my prayers are with you and your family.

Thankyou Bex. The day before she was taken to the Conquest hospital in 2020, we took her to Cooden Beach, which is nearby to you Bex. That is a nice part of the country and she really w
Thankyou Bex. The day before she was taken to the Conquest hospital in 2020, we took her to Cooden Beach, which is nearby to you Bex. That is a nice part of the country and she really w
Sorry. She thoroughly enjoyed herself.