Morison sacked.

The way Morison conducts himself you'd think he had won everything there was to win in the game, he was a solid Championship player and a shit Premiership one.
There's a saying "You won't learn anything in life if you think you're right all the time"

Not really suprised as the sheep shatters want instant success and feel it's there right to be in the premshit..as a Welsh team they ought to be put along with Swansea & Newport in the Welsh league and let 3 real English teams play in the ENGLISH football league league

The way Morison conducts himself you'd think he had won everything there was to win in the game, he was a solid Championship player and a shit Premiership one.
Cant't knock a bloke that was playing part time in non league then played in the premier and scored a winning goal at Wembley. He;s a competitive man and wants to win and gave us championship football ,fuck all wrong with that either. I couldn't give a flying fuck what he's like off the field nor what he says.

Last edited:
Cant't knock a bloke that was playing part time in non league then played in the premier and scored a winning goal at Wembley. He;s a competive man and wants to win and gave us championship football ,fuck all wrong with that either. I couldn't give a flying fuck what he's like off the field nor what he says.
Giving the Big I am as player can give you an "Edge" Giving it the Charles Large Potatoes as a manager ain't gonna work!!

Cant't knock a bloke that was playing part time in non league then played in the premier and scored a winning goal at Wembley. He;s a competitive man and wants to win and gave us championship football ,fuck all wrong with that either. I couldn't give a flying fuck what he's like off the field nor what he says.
He didn't do badly at Cardiff either the new players were always going to take time to settle in, they deserve relegation , I wouldn't knock what he did for us ,a lot of goals quite often in big games , an abrasive personality gave him an edge , my stepson has only been going for about 10 years he's been lucky going 3 times to wembley but the one he will always talks about is the winning one ,

He didn't do badly at Cardiff either the new players were always going to take time to settle in, they deserve relegation , I wouldn't knock what he did for us ,a lot of goals quite often in big games , an abrasive personality gave him an edge , my stepson has only been going for about 10 years he's been lucky going 3 times to wembley but the one he will always talks about is the winning one ,
My kids still mention that goal think that was the night they realized their old man was tapped!! Where the fuck is he going as I legged it down my street at silly o clock screaming into the night!! COYL great times!

Never had a problem with Morison and still don’t. Was a great player for us , who spoke his mind and reacted when fans counted him off with the same sort of language. Yeah , I didn’t go a load on what he said on the Wembley pitch , but that aside he is always well thought of by me. Not sure I’d want him as our Manager though !

I never liked Morrison cos he was one of these niggly fouls dirty player types but he knew what he was doing and was very professional about it. The kind of bloke you’re happy to have in your team but basically he’s a bit of a cunt. Probably would make a good manager in time.

imagine being a "shit premiership player" and scoring 9 goals in his only full season in that division for someone rubbish like Norwich. We could do with a Moro in our team right now thats for sure. I never understand the negatives he gets - blokes a cunt and so are most of us...the exact sort of person you want playing for us.

Management its too early to decide - he wasnt given a fair go at Cardiff but then thats the sort of shit Cardiff are - Definitely want him to be a coach at millwall and if he gets more experience and succeeds managing other clubs, then one day manage us (just not at this point in his Managerial career)