Morison sacked.

BBC crap reporting at it again...they think he replaced big Mick in 2021

"The former Wales international took charge of the first team after Cardiff sacked Mick McCarthy in October 2021."

Last edited:
Obviously this is the perfect time to sack Rowett and replace him with Morison.

(This is is a joke, but if we'd have lost yesterday then some would have been heavily advocating for this)

Also, Cardiff would break both their arms off and sell their cock and balls to have Rowett as manager.

Obviously this is the perfect time to sack Rowett and replace him with Morison.

(This is is a joke, but if we'd have lost yesterday then some would have been heavily advocating for this)

Also, Cardiff would break both their arms off and sell their cock and balls to have Rowett as manager.
That was a cock and ball idea :grinning:

I think Rowett would throw his hat in the ring for the Cardiff job. More money etc. Despite boring football he has stabilised us so could see him moving on as a success.

Cardiff’s sheep shagger supporters reckon Morison has upset someone at the club - maybe saying something he shouldn’t have - and that’s led to his going.

Apart from that, Morison hasn’t helped himself in the media, coming over as very hostile and arrogant, and refusing to take the blame for poor results! He seems quite happy to throw any of his players under a bus before admitting he got something wrong!

The crazy part of all of this is their chairman gave Morison a decent transfer wedge in the summer, and he brought in 12 players and basically rebuilt the team, which the majority of the sheep shaggers were happy about - that, and the team playing better football - and 10 games in, the chairman gets rid of him!

Cardiff are 1 point off a relegation place (we are 2 points better off), and 4 points off a play off place (we are 2 points nearer than them), so it’s absolute madness to get rid of a manager after 10 games, and another reason why we shouldn’t panic about Rowett!

Not yet, anyway! :grinning:

Interesting that the Sheep Shaggers last three managers have all been ex-Wall, have all pissed money up the wall, and Cardiff now sit below us. It makes you wonder if they are all good agents?

If they are all good agents, it's at the expense of their managerial skills. Moro now sacked, Big nose still out of work from his sacking and Harris steering The Pikeys South, out of League two...

Give me GR any day. :grinning:

I think Rowett would throw his hat in the ring for the Cardiff job. More money etc. Despite boring football he has stabilised us so could see him moving on as a success.
Rowett would be crazy to take that as his next managerial appointment!

Think what would happen if, in the next 10 games he had similar results to what Morison got, he’d be out on his ear for Christmas!

Unless the Cardiff chairman is prepared to give his next manager at least a season to see what he can do with Moro’s team, it’s going to be the same shit show sackings every few months!

Not a way to run any football team!

It was a bit of a surprise. I am not sure whether their chairman thought that Morison would be a perfect fit for the club and given a wedge to spend in the summer it would not be long before they were the Welsh version of Barcelona. And did he really think that they would start the season on fire and be at the top by now? If he did he was being very unrealistic. I have a friend who says that the trouble with people who have a lot of money is they think they know everything about everything.

The bitter truth about Morison is that he is very inexperienced and he is not very good. Throw into the mix that he is an arrogant so and so and you have the perfect recipe for disaster. His demeanour may have been ideal as a striker but you need many skills as a manager and arrogance is not really one of them. No doubt he will walk away with small wedge and just bide his time until some other club comes knocking……if anybody is prepared to take a chance. I don’t think there will be a queue and we would do well to stay well clear.

Cardiff’s sheep shagger supporters reckon Morison has upset someone at the club - maybe saying something he shouldn’t have - and that’s led to his going.

Apart from that, Morison hasn’t helped himself in the media, coming over as very hostile and arrogant, and refusing to take the blame for poor results! He seems quite happy to throw any of his players under a bus before admitting he got something wrong!

The crazy part of all of this is their chairman gave Morison a decent transfer wedge in the summer, and he brought in 12 players and basically rebuilt the team, which the majority of the sheep shaggers were happy about - that, and the team playing better football - and 10 games in, the chairman gets rid of him!

Cardiff are 1 point off a relegation place (we are 2 points better off), and 4 points off a play off place (we are 2 points nearer than them), so it’s absolute madness to get rid of a manager after 10 games, and another reason why we shouldn’t panic about Rowett!

Not yet, anyway! :grinning:
Morrison is a arrogant cunt ,shame he got sacked though was hoping he would take the Sheepshaggers down

Rowett would be crazy to take that as his next managerial appointment!

Think what would happen if, in the next 10 games he had similar results to what Morison got, he’d be out on his ear for Christmas!

Unless the Cardiff chairman is prepared to give his next manager at least a season to see what he can do with Moro’s team, it’s going to be the same shit show sackings every few months!

Not a way to run any football team!
I think they need to stabilise their club and push on from there. I think Rowett would be the perfect fit for them and it would be wrong of us to stand in his way of joining a sleeping giant. Who would take over for us would be a concern.