Morison and Cardiff

DeptfordJ

If Morison is still manager at Cardiff in Feb., when we are due to play them at home,

A. Wonder what reception he'll get? and
B. If Drawett is still our manager( and I sincerly hope not) how embarrasing if Morison gets a good one, and Drawett goes into the dugout unappreciated!!!!

If Morison is still manager at Cardiff in Feb., when we are due to play them at home,

A. Wonder what reception he'll get? and
B. If Drawett is still our manager( and I sincerly hope not) how embarrasing if Morison gets a good one, and Drawett goes into the dugout unappreciated!!!!
Would imagine he'd get a decent reception before the game, and cunted throughout, although most will be the famous millwall wit :hehe:

Called it on this a few weeks back saying Morrison always said he would play attacking football and get us promoted. Seems like he doing a fair job and his post match comments yesterday are chalk and cheese to drawett. Talks about instantly changing shape and going after them when 1-0 down.

Called it on this a few weeks back saying Morrison always said he would play attacking football and get us promoted. Seems like he doing a fair job and his post match comments yesterday are chalk and cheese to drawett. Talks about instantly changing shape and going after them when 1-0 down.
He is an attack minded Manager as he was a player something Rowett will never be.

Yes, we could do with a favour tomorrow, but honestly, I can't see it happening.
Lets face it, Morison and Cardiff haven't exactly had them singing in the valleys recently.
:grinning:

Millwall was a great place for Morrison--gave him a platform to go to the Prem and then great place (for him) to play out his career. Now it time for him to do us another solid--Moro needs to do good work on Saturday!

As much as some of GR's substitutions to hold on to a lead have driven me nuts. Our league position says it all.

I was told it was Moro who chucked his toys out the pram at wem ber lee v Barnsley cus he wasn’t captain

I speak as I find. Met the geezer a few times and thought he was an arrogant cunt. Did a job on the pitch, but not my cup of tea

I speak as I find. Met the geezer a few times and thought he was an arrogant cunt. Did a job on the pitch, but not my cup of tea
So have i, never had a problem with him. He spent time talking to my young son and his mates when he was out injured. He was paid to play football, that's all we should be talking about.

I often often wonder how we'd react if there was bods constantly callling you a cunt when you're trying to do a days work.