Morison and Cardiff

So have i, never had a problem with him. He spent time talking to my young son and his mates when he was out injured. He was paid to play football, that's all we should be talking about.

I often often wonder how we'd react if there was bods constantly callling you a cunt when you're trying to do a days work.
Fair enough mate. Didn't like the fella when I met him, but we should judge as we find. Be boring if we all felt the same.

For what it's worth always backed him on the pitch and was nice enough to him, just didn't get the same feeling back.

i quite like difficult arrogant footballers ehre and there. the game would be a boring place if there were all Nice Nicks. he probably didn't like us very much, but so waht. he still was a great player.

that said, it was our club that made him where he is today. remember when we stuck with him for about a year when he was toilet? something clicked though and he's real proffesional career started tehn.

I was told it was Moro who chucked his toys out the pram at wem ber lee v Barnsley cus he wasn’t captain
I may be wrong but if I remember correctly Craig although Club Captain had not been playing for sometime and Moro had led us to the play off final as Captain. Craig came back into the team for the final and Moro had the armband taken off him. I did not agree with it at the time as Craig was being played by Harris when he was well past his best and it did seem stupid to change a winning set up. Then again Craig was still Club Captain so perhaps Harris felt he had to do that.

Craig was meant to have started on the bench. Someone, can't remember who, took injury which put Craig into the lineup. It wasn't done over spite or pulling rank, Craig was the obvious choice. Can't remember who else was in the team that day that maybe could have filled in.

My 10 year old boy has a blinding photo of him and Morison in his bedroom, his prized possession! Always found him to be a decent bloke on the few occasions I’ve met him. And as Peckham rightly said, if you’re being called a cunt left right and centre, you’re entitled to give a bit back. Nothing wrong with that

I may be wrong but if I remember correctly Craig although Club Captain had not been playing for sometime and Moro had led us to the play off final as Captain. Craig came back into the team for the final and Moro had the armband taken off him. I did not agree with it at the time as Craig was being played by Harris when he was well past his best and it did seem stupid to change a winning set up. Then again Craig was still Club Captain so perhaps Harris felt he had to do that.
I think it was Byron Webster who failed a late fitness test leading to Craig coming back in at the last moment.
Something like that anyway.

I think it was Byron Webster who failed a late fitness test leading to Craig coming back in at the last moment.
Yes that deffo rings a bell, I think you are right.
Our Centre Backs then were Beevers, Webster, Nelson and Craig.

Webster injured himself in the warm up. Forde, Webster Nelson. Williams, Upson, Fred, O'Brien and Philpot were the subs.

I see Moro is doing us a favour up at 'Boro...Cardiff 1-0 down.

He's a lucky fucker, if Reading and Derby hadn't had the points deductions, he would be scrapping it out with Birmingham for that last doomsday slot into League 1.

Sheffield utd beat qpr on friday night would put them six points ahead of us with a much better goal difference
This, we are only half f***ed at the moment but to quote from lock stock (or was it snatch?) if Sheffield Utd win on Friday we are “proper f***ed”

Reckon that's game over for us this season. Was clinging to hope, but can't see us bettering Boro's results
We are still in it ,which is amazing given how our squad was full of injurys all over the place and all season but tend to agree ,even if we get max pts I think that we will just fall short as there is 3 clubs we need to drop pts now sheff U Boro and Blackburn ,a Sheff win on fri will by GD knock us out of ther race (a 10 nill win on sat v a relegated side would change that :grinning: ) ,still football's a funny ole game we live in hope ,either way it has been great to have an exciting end of season at the right end ,well done Wall .

Whatever happens (the draw against brum I fear was the fatal blow), a lot of positives this season. Billy commanding his place, Mac having an exceptional season, Burey loads of potential. More youth potentially following. Blended with the more experienced players in the squad, the future looks bright barring the comings and goings over the summer. I’m happy with that.