More Woke

The Football Association (FA) can now charge clubs if their fans use a homophobic chant that has been aimed at Chelsea players and supporters

So what's so special about Chelsea, does this mean you can use homophobic chants against all the other clubs supporters?????????

Just asking

The Football Association (FA) can now charge clubs if their fans use a homophobic chant that has been aimed at Chelsea players and supporters

So what's so special about Chelsea, does this mean you can use homophobic chants against all the other clubs supporters?????????

Just asking
I dont know the answer to that you soft southern cockney twat :grinning:

Sticks and stones!?
Thank god for Liverpool and thier saintly supporters, the very best of us who can do no wrong, we could all do with following thier shining example.... Just don't ask them what they got up too in Brussels in 85

Homosexuality in the UK was legalised in the 60’s Was that woke?
Woke isn’t new, every new trend going back to Jesus Christ and before has been woke.
We’ve all been woke at one time or another.
There’s nothing to see here, just Daily Mail readers getting their nickers in a twist again

Trouble at the Hamlet

Club Statement regarding racist abuse incident at Slough Town v Dulwich Hamlet​

The club is sad to confirm the reports of an incident of racist abuse being directed by a spectator at one of our players during the match at Slough Town on Saturday.
Our priority is the well-being of the player who was the victim of the abuse as well as our other players and staff who experienced the aftermath and I would like to thank Paul Barnes and his coaching team and our EDI officer Danny Mills for their immediate and professional reaction which allowed us to build a complete picture of what had occurred.
The club will forward the information we have gathered to Slough Town following their own appeal for information from witnesses and based on our prior relationship and following a conversation with my counterpart at Slough Town know we can trust them to take a proactive lead with the next stage.
We are already in contact with Kick It Out and thank them for their advice and support. Our commitment to standing up against racism and all forms of abuse and discrimination extends beyond Champion Hill Stadium into every aspect of the game and our community.
I would like to thank our own fans who provided valuable information on the day and hope that other spectators who witnessed the incident will come forward so that together we can all work towards identifying, calling out and eventually eradicating this from our game.

Ben Clasper, Chairman

Very soon, as you walk into the Den for a game, you will be handed a hymn sheet of what songs and chants you can use. Beware the thought police.

Trouble at the Hamlet

Club Statement regarding racist abuse incident at Slough Town v Dulwich Hamlet​

The club is sad to confirm the reports of an incident of racist abuse being directed by a spectator at one of our players during the match at Slough Town on Saturday.
Our priority is the well-being of the player who was the victim of the abuse as well as our other players and staff who experienced the aftermath and I would like to thank Paul Barnes and his coaching team and our EDI officer Danny Mills for their immediate and professional reaction which allowed us to build a complete picture of what had occurred.
The club will forward the information we have gathered to Slough Town following their own appeal for information from witnesses and based on our prior relationship and following a conversation with my counterpart at Slough Town know we can trust them to take a proactive lead with the next stage.
We are already in contact with Kick It Out and thank them for their advice and support. Our commitment to standing up against racism and all forms of abuse and discrimination extends beyond Champion Hill Stadium into every aspect of the game and our community.
I would like to thank our own fans who provided valuable information on the day and hope that other spectators who witnessed the incident will come forward so that together we can all work towards identifying, calling out and eventually eradicating this from our game.

Ben Clasper, Chairman
Said it before and will say it again.

I fucking hate modern football.