Moaners - NW

Tuchel at Chelsea and the new bloke at Man Utd are whinging too. You can’t help but think it’s only a matter of time before the foreign brigade of managers, players and owners will get their own way and do away with our traditional Christmas fixture programme just like they’ve shit all over our cup competitions and 3PM kick off times.

It’s probably more to do with them making a European super league for themselves easier to facilitate in the long run. The sooner the so called big clubs fuck off and take Sky, VAR, poncy overpaid players and divvy foreign fan bases with them the better.

Makes me laugh and sick at the same time.

As i said in another thread, the money these footballers earn and now managers say they are tired. Pathetic. Any professional footballer who moans about being tired but is happy to take thoudands and hundreds of thousands a week in pay should be shot.

I really would like to see someone in football or media say the players arent worth thier wages...but i wont hold my breath.

Tuchel at Chelsea and the new bloke at Man Utd are whinging too. You can’t help but think it’s only a matter of time before the foreign brigade of managers, players and owners will get their own way and do away with our traditional Christmas fixture programme just like they’ve shit all over our cup competitions and 3PM kick off times.

It’s probably more to do with them making a European super league for themselves easier to facilitate in the long run. The sooner the so called big clubs fuck off and take Sky, VAR, poncy overpaid players and divvy foreign fan bases with them the better.
Spot on Ilderton.
Great post.

You never hear a manual worker or self empoyed individual complaining of being "tired" and most of them put in a lot harder shift for far far less than these Prima Donna,s

About time their bubble burst and football has a reset back to reality, some of the Pro footballers from the seventies when a tackle meant a tackle and two games a week was normal must be laughing their bollocks off at the current crop.

In the (good) old days they played twice in two days and just got on with it, yes football has changed but they’ve also got much bigger squads now. Obviously there’s the Covid factor but everyone else in the country just has to get on with it so I suggest the Premiership Prima Donnas do the same

In the (good) old days they played twice in two days and just got on with it, yes football has changed but they’ve also got much bigger squads now. Obviously there’s the Covid factor but everyone else in the country just has to get on with it so I suggest the Premiership Prima Donnas do the same
Played Christmas day and Boxing day sometimes with snow on the pitch.

They want 5 subs to gain an advantage over the other teams in terms of quality, just sticking 2 fingers up to any team not in the elite top 6-8
And the games are already dis-jointed enough with feigning injury and substitutions for no reason. The traditional ''gung ho'' last 10 mins of a game has been destroyed already but even more multiple subs before the end means the game is finished at 80 mins. However if people keep watching and paying their subs...............

Can you imagine.......... games could have ten subs per game.
Talk about a load of bill hooks ....... ten

And on thousands per game...... it’s a no from me

That being said, “ it’s a no from me” was my pussy answer.
My Millwall answer...... “ what a bunch of pricks. The brickies, scaffolders, plasterers, ground workers. Out everyday, 8,9,10 hours a day in all weather. 6 days a week.... and these pricks are trying to tell me why playing football for 1.5 hours a day is so difficult

They can all go and fuck themselves .....

Thing is when these cnuts play each other they normally only make one maybe 2 subs. They wanna rape the shit sides with the reserves and give their prima donnas a rest. Hypocrites, if we had a Xmas break they’d fuck off to Saudi and play each other …

All those who wanted the super european league,should have been kicked out to join the other disneyland clubs of europe with thererich fake fans with the half and halffootball scarves
Half and half football scarves, do you have to balance one half over each shoulder?

All these so called "great" managers with millions to spend on players who seems find it hard to play 2 games aweek should go and manage a 2nd division side with next to nothing in the kitty and rely on their skill as coaches to get a team promoted ,I know they will never leave their comfort of air conditioned offices & inside super training complexes but it would prove if they are great or not....personally i think no