Millwall Training

Rowett's a top geezer.

After 4 hours of hanging around I finally have something to show for It.

A coach comes out and goes to his car and then has a chat with me asking If I'm waiting for anyone In particular. I explained that I've just got a card Inside and I told him I didn't want to bother players as they were leaving and he said that I should of done as they don't tend to mind.

So much for clubs health and safety policy.

I keep waiting and as more people leave I'm thinking how am I going to get the card back. By this point the only one left Is Rowett and I give him a shout and asked him If he could grab the card and sign It.

He goes Inside to find It comes out again asked me who had It, goes back In again, can't find It, get's someone else to go get It and hangs around for It. I explained I didn't want to bother anyone and he says It ain't a problem as the players are normally good as gold with things like this.

So much for the club's health and safety policy.

When he does get the card It's Lurch who brings It out only for It not to have been signed by anyone, not even Malone who took It In for me??? Gary politely explains what must have happened (I reckon Lurch hid It as he went and found It) and then signs It for me.

The best bit of It all, and It almost made It worthwhile Is that Lurch the cunt had to stand there for a minute and hold my bag and pen whilst Rowett signed It and then he had to hand the bag and pen back to me after I had got, roughly, what I wanted.

So It seems that the club don't have a policy like I was told. It was mainly Lurch being a bully cunt again trying to make himself Important. I'm still savage at being messed around but at least I have something to show for It and at least that cunt didn't beat me. I'm just annoyed that It could have had more signatures and been home hours ago had I managed to bump Into anyone else. It feels like I've let myself down abit.

It was Lurch that took delivery of the takeaway aswell the fat Bertie Smalls weak cunt.
What an utter tramp that cunt is. Gutless, hateful fucker, especially where those infirm gentlemen were concerned at the game J mentioned.
Obviously the fat fucker is too frustrated, obese and useless to be OB, a screw or join any of the armed forces, so he takes it out on ordinary folk - those that he's paid to ensure the safety of. Can just imagine him on a match day, telling tales and making tea for his Ob pals.

Lurch even goes with the team on away games. I saw him at Huddersfield the other week loading bags on to the coach dressed in full training kit, fucking shorts and everything.

What sort of impression does that give off to rival clubs having that gormless looking cunt travelling with the first team? They must be pissing themselves laughing seeing him stepping off the coach. Fucking embarrassment.

Rowett's a top geezer.

After 4 hours of hanging around I finally have something to show for It.

A coach comes out and goes to his car and then has a chat with me asking If I'm waiting for anyone In particular. I explained that I've just got a card Inside and I told him I didn't want to bother players as they were leaving and he said that I should of done as they don't tend to mind.

So much for clubs health and safety policy.

I keep waiting and as more people leave I'm thinking how am I going to get the card back. By this point the only one left Is Rowett and I give him a shout and asked him If he could grab the card and sign It.

He goes Inside to find It comes out again asked me who had It, goes back In again, can't find It, get's someone else to go get It and hangs around for It. I explained I didn't want to bother anyone and he says It ain't a problem as the players are normally good as gold with things like this.

So much for the club's health and safety policy.

When he does get the card It's Lurch who brings It out only for It not to have been signed by anyone, not even Malone who took It In for me??? Gary politely explains what must have happened (I reckon Lurch hid It as he went and found It) and then signs It for me.

The best bit of It all, and It almost made It worthwhile Is that Lurch the cunt had to stand there for a minute and hold my bag and pen whilst Rowett signed It and then he had to hand the bag and pen back to me after I had got, roughly, what I wanted.

So It seems that the club don't have a policy like I was told. It was mainly Lurch being a bully cunt again trying to make himself Important. I'm still savage at being messed around but at least I have something to show for It and at least that cunt didn't beat me. I'm just annoyed that It could have had more signatures and been home hours ago had I managed to bump Into anyone else. It feels like I've let myself down abit.

It was Lurch that took delivery of the takeaway aswell the fat Bertie Smalls weak cunt.
Your impressions of GR coincide exactly with mine on Saturday. He was a total gent with the young fans.

What an utter tramp that cunt is. Gutless, hateful fucker, especially where those infirm gentlemen were concerned at the game J mentioned.
Obviously the fat fucker is too frustrated, obese and useless to be OB, a screw or join any of the armed forces, so he takes it out on ordinary folk - those that he's paid to ensure the safety of. Can just imagine him on a match day, telling tales and making tea for his Ob pals.
The fact that he Is universally known (at Millwall) as Lurch shows what a prick people think he Is. If you say Lurch people know who you are talking about. He used to get so much stick when he patrolled up and down the pitch.

He Is a cunt and I think he remembered me from tears back as he used to stop me every timw when I was younger and search me when I came through the turnstiles. I used to give It to him when he did which made him keep doing It and It's only after I propper kicked off that he stoped. I was about 19/20 which shows you what a cunt he Is picking on kids.

The fact that he Is universally known (at Millwall) as Lurch shows what a prick people think he Is. If you say Lurch people know who you are talking about. He used to get so much stick when he patrolled up and down the pitch.

He Is a cunt and I think he remembered me from tears back as he used to stop me every timw when I was younger and search me when I came through the turnstiles. I used to give It to him when he did which made him keep doing It and It's only after I propper kicked off that he stoped. I was about 19/20 which shows you what a cunt he Is picking on kids.
What a c***! Looking at it in a 'glass half-full' kind of way, it's good that that Rowett behaved the way he did. Much worse if the 'security' was helpful and the manager behaved like a c***.

Lurch even goes with the team on away games. I saw him at Huddersfield the other week loading bags on to the coach dressed in full training kit, fucking shorts and everything.

What sort of impression does that give off to rival clubs having that gormless looking cunt travelling with the first team? They must be pissing themselves laughing seeing him stepping off the coach. Fucking embarrassment.

Saw someone post a picture of him in his FKW get up. He was fairly bursting out of it. A complete embarrassment.