Millwall Training

Bunch of cunts.

I'm standing In the rain, just after a few signatures on a Birthday card and I've been told they won't do It and I have to go through the club. I've got a half hour + walk home In this weather an all. It would have been worth It had I got the card but now I just feel like a mug.

What makes It 100 times worse Is It's that Lurch cunt In full Millwall get up, looking like Billy Bunting after a 4 day ben-der In McDonald's, telling me no because of Coronvirus. I don't want to meet the overpaid wankers, I just want them to pass round a card. I even said I'd leave It there for them to do when convenient and I'd come back later. But no It's too much trouble.

All the cunts look the same to me but I see a group of people standing about so I gave them a shout to sort It out for me. If I had known It was him I would have given them a wide birth and waited till I see someone who ain't a melt.

Not only am I savage and pissed off at the club for refusing such a simple request but I am ashamed that they have given that man a job working Intimately with the players, wearing the Millwall badge on his chest, when he has done so much to stich up the fans.

Now I'm hanging around outside a bit further down from the gate and I'm getting eyes from them. I ain't giving up so easily but I want to kick right off and I'm very tempted to cause a scene but there's no chance I'd get he card done that way.

B e n d e r Is a band word now? Fucking joke. It's what people do when they go out on a session. It's what Millwall fans have been doing since they were old enough to drink.

This site Is becoming a joke. No wonder no one posts on here anymore.

Seriously they train from 10.30-12 at Calmont Road

This suits Besart Topalloj down to the ground.

If the 208 is running to timetable, he's back in his bedsit on Tubbenden Lane by one o'clock - and that's including stopping off at Anbu's for a Rustlers Microwave Double Decker Burger!

Then, after The Rustlers, he's straight on Assassin's Creed Valhalla until midnight.

Not a bad life, is it?

:thumbup:

telling me no because of Coronvirus.
It is interesting that you say that.
When I was in the 1885 lounge on Saturday, I was preparing myself to vote for man of the match, as usual.
There were no voting papers on the tables, and I concluded that must be because of covid too.
We all know it's bollox, but I can understand the club wanting to reduce the risk of players having to self isolate.
Having said that, both Jed and GR were quite happy to sign autographs and pose for photos with fans outside the ground after Saturday's match.
Strange times.

It is interesting that you say that.
When I was in the 1885 lounge on Saturday, I was preparing myself to vote for man of the match, as usual.
There were no voting papers on the tables, and I concluded that must be because of covid too.
We all know it's bollox, but I can understand the club wanting to reduce the risk of players having to self isolate.
Having said that, both Jed and GR were quite happy to sign autographs and pose for photos with fans outside the ground after Saturday's match.
Strange times.
It's bollocks mate.

They don't go home and lock themselves away. They will be going shopping, and to the pub and for dinner and to pick their kids up from school. Plus you lot being all In one room Is fine, carrying multiple drinks to a table for others In a round Is fine but sharing a pen Isn't?

I don't buy It.

What makes It worse Is that I believe that If I presented the card to the players Individually they would happily sign It. I'm back at the gate now but I don't hold much hope of being able to get them In a situation that Isn't awkward.

Deliveroo have just turned up to bring them food and they have no problem taking hold of that and bringing It Inside.

This Is really giving me the needle.

B e n d e r Is a band word now? Fucking joke. It's what people do when they go out on a session. It's what Millwall fans have been doing since they were old enough to drink.

This site Is becoming a joke. No wonder no one posts on here anymore.

Oh I can remove that, some of it is just automatic words in the swear filter, I remove as many as are added, as a lot are American words that have different uses here.

Oh I can remove that, some of it is just automatic words in the swear filter, I remove as many as are added, as a lot are American words that have different uses here.

I'm was just ranting because I've got the hump and I know It Isn't you or the other mods censoring us.

You do realise how annoying It Is though? Can't Vital get an English dictionary Instead of a bastardised American one.

Last edited:
Jed was happy to come back up the bar after all the others had left. Having photos' done with anyone that asked to be fair.
Scott Malone left and came back and he stopped for me and took the card In without any bother. The card I have Is on the large size so I didn't want to stop the players as they were were leaving In their motors making It awkward for them. I don't want to bother them or have a chat (although I did want to say thank you to Scott and well done for Saturday but I didn't get the chance), I just wanted It passed round as they were finishing up.

The only problem Is I ain't got a clue how I'm gonner get It back now as he's gone and so have half the others.

Rowett's a top geezer.

After 4 hours of hanging around I finally have something to show for It.

A coach comes out and goes to his car and then has a chat with me asking If I'm waiting for anyone In particular. I explained that I've just got a card Inside and I told him I didn't want to bother players as they were leaving and he said that I should of done as they don't tend to mind.

So much for clubs health and safety policy.

I keep waiting and as more people leave I'm thinking how am I going to get the card back. By this point the only one left Is Rowett and I give him a shout and asked him If he could grab the card and sign It.

He goes Inside to find It comes out again asked me who had It, goes back In again, can't find It, get's someone else to go get It and hangs around for It. I explained I didn't want to bother anyone and he says It ain't a problem as the players are normally good as gold with things like this.

So much for the club's health and safety policy.

When he does get the card It's Lurch who brings It out only for It not to have been signed by anyone, not even Malone who took It In for me??? Gary politely explains what must have happened (I reckon Lurch hid It as he went and found It) and then signs It for me.

The best bit of It all, and It almost made It worthwhile Is that Lurch the cunt had to stand there for a minute and hold my bag and pen whilst Rowett signed It and then he had to hand the bag and pen back to me after I had got, roughly, what I wanted.

So It seems that the club don't have a policy like I was told. It was mainly Lurch being a bully cunt again trying to make himself Important. I'm still savage at being messed around but at least I have something to show for It and at least that cunt didn't beat me. I'm just annoyed that It could have had more signatures and been home hours ago had I managed to bump Into anyone else. It feels like I've let myself down abit.

It was Lurch that took delivery of the takeaway aswell the fat Bertie Smalls weak cunt.

Rowett's a top geezer.

A coach comes out and goes to his car and then has a chat with me asking If I'm waiting for anyone In particular. I explained that I've just got a card Inside and I told him I didn't want to bother players as they were leaving and he said that I should of done as they don't tend to mind.

I keep waiting and as more people leave I'm thinking how am I going to get the card back. By this point the only one left Is Rowett and I give him a shout and asked him If he could grab the card and sign It.

He goes Inside to find It comes out again asked me who had It, goes back In again, can't find It, get's someone else to go get It and hangs around for It. I explained I didn't want to bother anyone and he says It ain't a problem as the players are normally good as gold with things like this.

When he does get the card It's Lurch who brings It out only for It not to have been signed by anyone, not even Malone who took It In for me??? Gary politely explains what must have happened (I reckon Lurch hid It as he went and found It) and then signs It for me.

The best bit of It all, and It almost made It worthwhile Is that Lurch the cunt had to stand there for a minute and hold my bag and pen whilst Rowett signed It and then he had to hand the bag and pen back to me after I had got, roughly, what I wanted.

So It seems that the club don't have a policy like I was told. It was mainly Lurch being a bully cunt again trying to make himself Important. I'm still savage at being messed around but at least I have something to show for It and at least that cunt didn't beat me. I'm just annoyed that It could have had more signatures and been home hours ago had I managed to bump Into anyone else. It feels like I've let myself down abit.

It was Lurch that took delivery of the takeaway aswell the fat Bertie Smalls weak cunt.
Just a feeling but I get the impression you don't like Lurch.

Rowett's a top geezer.

Just to continue on Lurch being an a*** and a fat one at that, a few sats. ago, the powers that be, decided to shut the Bolina Road end (I think thats the name, the one by the shop and the away fans end) meaning those parked in the disabled csr park had a long walk round.
There were 2 old boys with I presume their sons or grandsons, one with I would think bad parkinsons, and the other very bad on his pins with 2 walking sticks.
I pointed this out to Lurch and said can he open the gate to let those 2 through.....his reply was it was at the requst of the operations officer, nothinv to do with him, turned his back and walked away..
Wot a total

Just to continue on Lurch being an a*** and a fat one at that, a few sats. ago, the powers that be, decided to shut the Bolina Road end (I think thats the name, the one by the shop and the away fans end) meaning those parked in the disabled csr park had a long walk round.
There were 2 old boys with I presume their sons or grandsons, one with I would think bad parkinsons, and the other very bad on his pins with 2 walking sticks.
I pointed this out to Lurch and said can he open the gate to let those 2 through.....his reply was it was at the requst of the operations officer, nothinv to do with him, turned his back and walked away..
Wot a total
A***wipe!!!!!