Millwall Training

Stompie

Does anyone know what time they train until roughly?

Yes, yes judging by the look of them from 9:50 till 10 every February 29th.

Serious answers though please as I want to pop down and get some autographs In a card for my cousins Birthday.

Yes, yes I should stop being a tight cunt and go buy him a present Instead but I've left It late, he has everything he wants and I'm a bit boracic at the moment.

But If anyone knows anything let us knows as I'm only a half hour walk away but I don't fancy going down there only to have missed It or In fact having to watch them why I wait. It's hard enough watching them of a Saturday.

Last edited:
I can provide an autograph book with the squads signatures if that’d help 🤔
Thanks but I Imagine he's got most of them already. I just wanted some In his card to show I've made an effort and that It's memorable card for him to keep.

Cheers though!

Does anyone know what time they train until roughly?

Yes, yes judging by the look of them from 9:50 till 10 every February 29th.

Serious answers though please as I want to pop down and get some autographs In a card for my cousins Birthday.

Yes, yes I should stop being a tight cunt and go buy him a present Instead but I've left It late, he has everything he wants and I'm a bit boracic at the moment.

But If anyone knows anything let us knows as I'm only a half hour walk away but I don't fancy going down there only to have missed It or In fact having to watch them why I wait. It's hard enough watching them of a Saturday.
Contact Shona at the club ( slo@millwallplc.com) if you want it done by all of them, she is superb with stuff like this.

Contact Shona at the club ( slo@millwallplc.com) if you want it done by all of them, she is superb with stuff like this.
Nice one Peckham but unfortunately like most things I've left It too late and need It for Saturday.

I'll have a word with her though for my Brother's 21st as I didn't now that was possible. I know this club Is a cunt at times but we've got some right dedicated people who go out their way to make people happy In the name of Millwall and she's right up there as I have had a unrelated dealing with her In the past.