Millwall shop

Kimarnock are in the same boat. I would guess getting a deal with the administrators is never going to be done before Christmas, if at all.

"It is important to emphasise that Elite Sports Group is a separate company to Hummel, and the club (Kilmarnock) is actively working alongside the appointed administrators to ensure that stock is secured in time to meet the demands of the festive period."

Kimarnock are in the same boat. I would guess getting a deal with the administrators is never going to be done before Christmas, if at all.

"It is important to emphasise that Elite Sports Group is a separate company to Hummel, and the club (Kilmarnock) is actively working alongside the appointed administrators to ensure that stock is secured in time to meet the demands of the festive period."
Thank you for clearing that up

Am I right in thinking we outsource the running of the shop and the company that does so has gone tits up?

Am I right in thinking we outsource the running of the shop and the company that does so has gone tits up?
That may have happened, but it wasn't my understanding.
If that is what has happened, why are other clubs affected too?
Or does the same company run numerous clubs' shops?
No idea, me. Best way to be sometimes.

Yes. Gone into administration leaving several clubs up the swanny. Millwall have offered to buy the stock- job lot- but the administrators ain't having it. Will be a long drawn out saga.