Millwall in hospital after cowardly Brum attack

Spot on mate and baring in mind that they risk everything and a good chance of being filmed by some busy cunt. I've said it for years, we are like a conveyor belt when it comes to turning our bods that are game. Just when you think we've lost an older group that no longer fancy getting chored another lot step up to the plate. It does make me laugh when the oppo sing- you're no scarey anymore- they obviously haven't got a Danny nor the bollox to try and find out.
100%

Spot on mate and baring in mind that they risk everything and a good chance of being filmed by some busy cunt. I've said it for years, we are like a conveyor belt when it comes to turning our bods that are game. Just when you think we've lost an older group that no longer fancy getting chored another lot step up to the plate. It does make me laugh when the oppo sing- you're no scarey anymore- they obviously haven't got a Danny nor the bollox to try and find out.

It’s mental mate, I had a good look at our fans on Saturday and it was banged out with blokes, no shirts, scarfs or flags with silly made up quotes on and it was a wall of sheer noise and aggression from the off. When the Brum lot started getting lairy it seemed everyone made sure any women or young kids were ok and stuck together then got straight in to them, no singing or fucking about and it stayed that way until everyone was safely back at the station, just like the old days.

And to think that the silly fuckers in Croydon think that they somehow convey ‘passion’ and laughably that selhurst park is a ‘cauldron’. They can keep their premier league and their FA cup win because when it comes to true working class values and support they simply can’t hold a candle to Wall, they really can’t.

It’s mental mate, I had a good look at our fans on Saturday and it was banged out with blokes, no shirts, scarfs or flags with silly made up quotes on and it was a wall of sheer noise and aggression from the off. When the Brum lot started getting lairy it seemed everyone made sure any women or young kids were ok and stuck together then got straight in to them, no singing or fucking about and it stayed that way until everyone was safely back at the station, just like the old days.

And to think that the silly fuckers in Croydon think that they somehow convey ‘passion’ and laughably that selhurst park is a ‘cauldron’. They can keep their premier league and their FA cup win because when it comes to true working class values and support they simply can’t hold a candle to Wall, they really can’t.
And I'm not sure who can.

Loads of footage on YouTube

Update
The fella is still in hospital in a very bad way doesn't look to good for him,
No mention of this by millwall or the media god forbid if it was a Birmingham fan,
Still what do you expect, 🙏🏻