Millwall in hospital after cowardly Brum attack

Sly, unacceptable and wrong

I'm not sure we can claim the moral high ground I'm afraid Wippa. I've never been into FV but have been behind the wall with some staunch and solid people who have, and have followed Millwall since the mid-60s so very aware of what goes on. Straightners with people also up for it or on those nasty West Midlands OB seem acceptable. However, yesterday after the game there was a tear up close to MacDonalds where a young mother was in a bus shelter with her young son in a pushchair waiting for a bus. She was, obviously, very frightened as someone was chased into the shelter she was sitting in. When she had the 'audacity' to shout "what are you doing?" was told by one of ours that, "it's football. Get that f***king kid out of here or I'll give you a slap!" Also very wrong.

I'm not sure we can claim the moral high ground I'm afraid Wippa. I've never been into FV but have been behind the wall with some staunch and solid people who have, and have followed Millwall since the mid-60s so very aware of what goes on. Straightners with people also up for it or on those nasty West Midlands OB seem acceptable. However, yesterday after the game there was a tear up close to MacDonalds where a young mother was in a bus shelter with her young son in a pushchair waiting for a bus. She was, obviously, very frightened as someone was chased into the shelter she was sitting in. When she had the 'audacity' to shout "what are you doing?" was told by one of ours that, "it's football. Get that f***king kid out of here or I'll give you a slap!" Also very wrong.
Sun reporter👮‍♂️

Although Brum definitely ain’t my cup of tea there’s wrong ‘uns and decent bods in every place.

Over the years just like I would think others on here through work, holidays etc I’ve met chaps from Pompey, Leeds, Geordies, Mancs and even Scousers along with fellas from the London mobs and they’ve all been bang on while at the same time some of the biggest arseholes I’ve ever known or met have been Millwall fans. I suppose you have to speak as you find.

Sheffield Wednesday away 2013 I think, remember getting the tram down towards the ground. It was empty other than this young woman with a pushchair. We all get on and it started to get loud as you’d imagine but it gets all bit overwhelming for her and she starts crying. I remember a shout going up for everyone to shut up and it went silent. Someone put their arm around her and calmed her down. She was helped off a couple stops later. Good job too cause Sheff Wednesday we’re waiting once we’d got off 😂

Just waiting for the ID parade to appear in local rags. What was once a £50 fine can now mean serious bird. It makes fellas like the lad who gave it to the Brummy in their end and the rest of our young chaps seem even gamer in my book. Fingers crossed for as few early knocks as possible.

Although Brum definitely ain’t my cup of tea there’s wrong ‘uns and decent bods in every place.

Over the years just like I would think others on here through work, holidays etc I’ve met chaps from Pompey, Leeds, Geordies, Mancs and even Scousers along with fellas from the London mobs and they’ve all been bang on while at the same time some of the biggest arseholes I’ve ever known or met have been Millwall fans. I suppose you have to speak as you find.

same as and likewise i have also met other fans on holidays etc.Everyone to their own however i went everywhere with england late60s/70 onwards and everyone was as one until later in the evening in the bars etc alot of mobs were falling out. i always swerved that.

Years ago on the algarve walked into this Newcastle bar black and white shirts on the walls with the number nines on em ,said to one of the meat heads remember you won the inter city fairs cup

And Alan foggan scored the winner he goes Aye then said how about Malcolm MacDonald two goals against burnley in the semifinals he’s gone you noo yer foookin football pall so then it was how about when Millwall beat you in the league cup2:0 and smashed you up in the Gallowgate fuck me it was all off ended up behind the bar with some Oxford barman going i Fukin love Millwall all ways up for it in Oxford while me new or ex girlfriend you west ham cunts don’t really mix with other supporters much now

And Alan foggan scored the winner he goes Aye then said how about Malcolm MacDonald two goals against burnley in the semifinals he’s gone you noo yer foookin football pall so then it was how about when Millwall beat you in the league cup2:0 and smashed you up in the Gallowgate fuck me it was all off ended up behind the bar with some Oxford barman going i Fukin love Millwall all ways up for it in Oxford while me new or ex girlfriend you west ham cunts don’t really mix with other supporters much now
Oxford were always game. Great story mate.

Without going on too much about what happened on Saturday I’ve got to say that Millwalls production line of young chaps is as strong as ever. There seemed to be hundreds of designer clobbered up 16-25yr olds among our lot who were up for it.

We must be absolutely unique in that respect that after all these years we’re still able to muster up so many lads for a game every now and then. If only our actual playing academy could match what we turn out on the terraces.

Without going on too much about what happened on Saturday I’ve got to say that Millwalls production line of young chaps is as strong as ever. There seemed to be hundreds of designer clobbered up 16-25yr olds among our lot who were up for it.

We must be absolutely unique in that respect that after all these years we’re still able to muster up so many lads for a game every now and then. If only our actual playing academy could match what we turn out on the terraces.
And it's the attitude Ilderton. The young fella steaming into them in their end without a care, getting chored then pausing to have a photo op with Danny McNamara while in cuffs. I was saying that to my mate Cali Lion and he came back with another story at Brum about Ginger Brixton RIP.

1972/3 we away to Birmingham
Top of table clash with 49,000 crowd. At least 3,000 Millwall.
At end of the game we’re all mixed in together in massive crowd exiting the spion kop onto the main road. 100’s of blues waiting outside from the tilton end and more are coming out the kop. Ginger climbs up a lamppost waving a big blue flag rallying the Millwall together in one place and then we run em everywhere once we together. That’s bravery. He had nowhere to go and they were at bottom of lamppost while he shouting miiiiillwall over here!

Spot on mate and baring in mind that they risk everything and a good chance of being filmed by some busy cunt. I've said it for years, we are like a conveyor belt when it comes to turning our bods that are game. Just when you think we've lost an older group that no longer fancy getting chored another lot step up to the plate. It does make me laugh when the oppo sing- you're no scarey anymore- they obviously haven't got a Danny nor the bollox to try and find out.