Millwall in hospital after cowardly Brum attack

I know a few but they wouldn't agree with this you've got to be some cuxt to do this mate.
I remember four of us turned up there late one year, just as our straight goers supporters coach emptied out. They came charging down the road and tried having a go at our straight goers. Old bill kept them back with batons. I walked out in front of our fans shouting “there’s women and kids here for fucks sake” at them. They would’ve steamed in to them if it weren’t for the old bill. Never really liked them after that.

Thanks, glad he’s not brown bread. Proper brave to whack him on the sly, more so why he’s with his kid ffs
Sly, unacceptable and wrong

I remember four of us turned up there late one year, just as our straight goers supporters coach emptied out. They came charging down the road and tried having a go at our straight goers. Old bill kept them back with batons. I walked out in front of our fans shouting “there’s women and kids here for fucks sake” at them. They would’ve steamed in to them if it weren’t for the old bill. Never really liked them after that.
I'm not sure we can claim the moral high ground I'm afraid Wippa. I've never been into FV but have been behind the wall with some staunch and solid people who have, and have followed Millwall since the mid-60s so very aware of what goes on. Straightners with people also up for it or on those nasty West Midlands OB seem acceptable. However, yesterday after the game there was a tear up close to MacDonalds where a young mother was in a bus shelter with her young son in a pushchair waiting for a bus. She was, obviously, very frightened as someone was chased into the shelter she was sitting in. When she had the 'audacity' to shout "what are you doing?" was told by one of ours that, "it's football. Get that f***king kid out of here or I'll give you a slap!" Also very wrong.

Sly, unacceptable and wrong

I'm not sure we can claim the moral high ground I'm afraid Wippa. I've never been into FV but have been behind the wall with some staunch and solid people who have, and have followed Millwall since the mid-60s so very aware of what goes on. Straightners with people also up for it or on those nasty West Midlands OB seem acceptable. However, yesterday after the game there was a tear up close to MacDonalds where a young mother was in a bus shelter with her young son in a pushchair waiting for a bus. She was, obviously, very frightened as someone was chased into the shelter she was sitting in. When she had the 'audacity' to shout "what are you doing?" was told by one of ours that, "it's football. Get that f***king kid out of here or I'll give you a slap!" Also very wrong.
🚔