Middlesborough tickets on sale now

Do you get a discount for enduring Saturday?
No a frontal lobotomy
🤔 would rather pay the £130, although shouldn't we all experience coach one at least once? Na fuck that what am I thinking:oops:
I did it once to Cardiff, never again. The geezer sat next to me never said a fucking word the whole journey. I had my boy with me who was elsewhere in the coach and the prat next to me refused to move. Chomping on his cheese and pickle like a horse who forgot his poly grip. Hammersmith flyover was fucked and we didn’t get there till 2.55. No booze, fuck all. I’d walk rather than go through that again

No a frontal lobotomy

I did it once to Cardiff, never again. The geezer sat next to me never said a fucking word the whole journey. I had my boy with me who was elsewhere in the coach and the prat next to me refused to move. Chomping on his cheese and pickle like a horse who forgot his poly grip. Hammersmith flyover was fucked and we didn’t get there till 2.55. No booze, fuck all. I’d walk rather than go through that again
😳 you're selling it to me:unsure:😁

No a frontal lobotomy

Might have Fat Dan you was sitting next to Chomping away.

No a frontal lobotomy

Just be thankful you didn’t get the prick I had next to me at our last Wembley appearance. The cunt was jabbering in my ear for 75 minutes until I finally told him to shut the fuck up.
Silence can be golden.

The people in front actually thought we had gone to the game together!

Just be thankful you didn’t get the prick I had next to me at our last Wembley appearance. The cunt was jabbering in my ear for 75 minutes until I finally told him to shut the fuck up.
Silence can be golden.

The people in front actually thought we had gone to the game together!
Did he have Cheese and Pickle sarnies