Match Thread Sheffield United v Millwall

the side annoyingly needs a wallace. we need just one player with flare and guile and who can move with teh ball and beat players. think greelish but obvisouly not at that level. that's what we have lacked for years. doesn't have to be two three players like that, just one.

a player like that, with the ball like glue at his feet, frees up the team to find space. we are and have been for years so basic. which is fine...to a degree. hopefully some of these new plaeyrs can do that.

The first half was a hangover from that terrible mid-week game. Most of the players looked clumsy, slow, disjointed and nervous. That was probably from a proper tongue lashing from the manager. Whatever GR said at half time, certainly worked. We easily matched them in the second half and at times, looked the better team.

Our fears have been shown to be right. We lack a strategy going forward, especially away from home.

3 options, you either out pass the opposition, you have pace up front, or you go the direct route. I can’t see how we can do any of these with the current squad. Our only tactic is to keep it tight and nick a goal from a set piece.

Saying all that, it will be enough to finish mid table and secure another season of Championship football.

A fit, settled and firing Flemming could be the difference for us. I know I keep going on about it, but he is that good. Honeyman missing means we lack dynamism and energy and drive. We definitely need another striking option, but doesn't everyone? We are still a couple of players away from being a very, very good Championship side. We are a well run club with an excellent manager. Today wasn't great, but it's a tough league.

A fit, settled and firing Flemming could be the difference for us. I know I keep going on about it, but he is that good. Honeyman missing means we lack dynamism and energy and drive. We definitely need another striking option, but doesn't everyone? We are still a couple of players away from being a very, very good Championship side. We are a well run club with an excellent manager. Today wasn't great, but it's a tough league.
We’ve been about 3 players short for a while. Last season we had Ojo, Burke and Jed as attacking options and we’ve replaced them with Flemming, who’s now injured. Without him we have zero chance of creativity in the side.

Just seen highlights, I know only just got a colour tele 😂, think Cresswell saw the subs out the corner of his eye and thought it was a teammate , also I think no foul on Cooper but possible elbow on Murray. Even so both got bullied, NTMIK.

Just seen highlights, I know only just got a colour tele 😂, think Cresswell saw the subs out the corner of his eye and thought it was a teammate , also I think no foul on Cooper but possible elbow on Murray. Even so both got bullied, NTMIK.
:wagging: Definitely a foul on Coops - in fact a forearm smash