Match thread Norwich v Millwall (Friday 8pm)

Exacktly mate, Norwich and Burnley would be much harfder games once they've settled and have the momentum. The good news is we're not far from a settled team but already look much beter than we did last season.

I think we'll see what kind of team we've really got in about four or five games time. Plenty of positves to be getting on with from the last two games, we're competing, creating chances, good menatallity and team spirit.
Yeah I agree mate. I’m not letting last nights result get me down too much. I think we’re still going to I have a really good season. Plenty of twists and turns to come

Disappointed to have lost was hoping we would hang in and take something out of the game. Yet the introduction again of Voglsammer and Flemming, combining with Benik. Left me feeling very excited. Norwich will probably win the league but other defences should be afraid. Voglsammer looks quality. We have a lot of positives to take from the game. Next Saturday 3-0 Voglsammer, Flemming and Benik. Tonight’s result will be completely forgotten and we will be back dreaming.

Exacktly mate, Norwich and Burnley would be much harfder games once they've settled and have the momentum. The good news is we're not far from a settled team but already look much beter than we did last season.

I think we'll see what kind of team we've really got in about four or five games time. Plenty of positves to be getting on with from the last two games, we're competing, creating chances, good menatallity and team spirit.
This

So who were the children lobbing seats and being a bit nawty last night. Idiots
If you're gonna have a row find someone decent to have one with. Must have been on the Aspall all day.

Just thought I'd start my Saturday being rid of some excess Guinness when I found this coming up from the bog.. Wished to pass along my gratitude to all those having six fingers for taking it off our shores as I've despised this muggy bit of vomit for decades
CarrotTop.jpg

Staff online

Members online