Match thread Millwall vDerby KO 3pm

And make no bones he’s our best creative player, not great not premiershit quality but the best we got.
I agree just get frustrated by him at times, this place won't stop that or me having an opinion.

Changing the subject slightly who is our best player for you Peckham?
Who ever scores our next goal :) Seriously, a tough one to answer, going forward i'd have to say Jed at times, at the back Hutch and i like Murray Wallace. Mitchell looks very good for a young player.

Bit harsh, i;ll criticize when i think it's due. He's not the be all and end of Millwall nor is he above critism. If we can't offer our views then this place may as well shut down again. I'm not one that thinks we'd be fucked without him, life goes on when players move on, he's not irreplaceable. What i think he brings to the side is often detrimental because nearly everything goes through him. On top of that i think he'd get more assists if he wasn't so single minded and did the simple thing when it's staring him and most of the crowd in the face,

He already tried to fuck off to Middlesboro but got no joy. When he does fuck off it will be for much more wages and what he believes is a chance of bettering himself, can't knock anyone for that. If and when he does he'll be booed and critized elsewhere par for the course with most football fans. For the record i didn't boo, i don't boo our players, at fulltime dever mind half time.
Of course he’s not above criticism but some of what I read is hardly constructive though. There are many things he does that frustrates me just as much as anyone else, it’s just some seem to dig him out constantly for any little mistake while the game is playing but neglect to highlight others when they drop a bollock. I guess it’s because we are so over reliant on him and have been for far too long that we constantly look to him to do something but that’s hardly his fault.

I honestly believe Jed is probably playing at his level now, in a mid table side with play off hopes. I agree he isn’t irreplaceable, far from it, in fact I think we should actively try and sell him in January and bag a few quid while we can. When he does leave then team will just have to evolve and improve in other areas but facts are facts and his stats tell their own story, he has been and continues to be a big player for us. I do wonder though who will step up and give us the same level of goals and assists as he does but we shall see.

The booing at half time and full time is a different issue, I don’t know why all of a sudden some fans (not you PL!) seem to think we have a divine right to be pissing the league. It can’t be good for the players to have to listen to being cunted off after they had a good go at winning the game, I guess we just have to accept that some of our fans have become the type that demands a new manager every 12 months.

Agree Hutchinson for me , Murray is Mr reliable most of the time, although I did fear for him in the early stages yesterday.
There goalscorer was giving him a hard time with his pace but he recovered well.
Would like to see Mitchell and Leonard given a run in the middle of the park, both are improving all the time.
Malone for me also been good since he came back. Bart has earned us a few points, just his kicking gives me the shits sometimes.

Nobody Should stop giving their opinions mate, it’s what the thing is all about.
I agree just get frustrated by him at times, this place won't stop that or me having an opinion.

Who ever scores our next goal :) Seriously, a tough one to answer, going forward i'd have to say Jed at times, at the back Hutch and i like Murray Wallace. Mitchell looks very good for a young player.

Of course he’s not above criticism but some of what I read is hardly constructive though. There are many things he does that frustrates me just as much as anyone else, it’s just some seem to dig him out constantly for any little mistake while the game is playing but neglect to highlight others when they drop a bollock. I guess it’s because we are so over reliant on him and have been for far too long that we constantly look to him to do something but that’s hardly his fault.

I honestly believe Jed is probably playing at his level now, in a mid table side with play off hopes. I agree he isn’t irreplaceable, far from it, in fact I think we should actively try and sell him in January and bag a few quid while we can. When he does leave then team will just have to evolve and improve in other areas but facts are facts and his stats tell their own story, he has been and continues to be a big player for us. I do wonder though who will step up and give us the same level of goals and assists as he does but we shall see.

The booing at half time and full time is a different issue, I don’t know why all of a sudden some fans (not you PL!) seem to think we have a divine right to be pissing the league. It can’t be good for the players to have to listen to being cunted off after they had a good go at winning the game, I guess we just have to accept that some of our fans have become the type that demands a new manager every 12 months.
Very well put mate. On the booing, i again agree and it's not for me. What we have to remember is we're always only one bad season away from league one again. Regardless of how we feel football should be played or who we should be beating Rowett is doing what he's being paid to do, manage a competitive championship team on meagre budget. Staying in this league is paramount.

Very well put mate. On the booing, i again agree and it's not for me. What we have to remember is we're always only one bad season away from league one again. Regardless of how we feel football should be played or who we should be beating Rowett is doing what he's being paid to do, manage a competitive championship team on meagre budget. Staying in this league is paramount.
This 100%

They clearly weren't fodder yesterday. They attacked quicker and better than we did, had more possession and shots on target. We had our chance too but in the end i was relieved with the point.
My point was that they have 'been' fodder and we allowed them to play us like a fiddler... same old Millwall.

I thought that Derby looked a decent side and that the young lad Ebosele looks a good prospect.

Whatever formation/ tactics Rowett employs you can't blame him when two gilt-edged chances go begging (Saville and Afobe). I suppose if you are looking for positives, it can be argued that they got themselves into positions to miss.

What I will blame Rowett for (again) are the poor substitutions. Bennett didn't look injured, or like he was running on empty, so why bring him off? Secondly, why introduce Smith who is probably the only player that Jagielka and Davies are able to outpace? Imo Ojo should have been brought on - at the same time as Danny and Bradshaw - played through the middle and told to run at Jagielka and Davies whenever he got the chance. Bringing Ojo on in the 87th minute was completely pointless.

Its quite simple really NONE of our players have the quality to challenge for a place in the Premier and if they were to get there by luck it would be embarasing.

Saying that, this seasons championship is the poorest i have seen, so anything could happen.

An option if we do sell Jed and make a few Bob is to bring Tanto back from Sutton. The lad has scored 4 goals already this season and may give us a different option up front. I do realise that playing in L2 is a whole different ball game from playing in the Championship but he has got to have more about him than Bod or even Bradshaw on an average day.
I haven’t seen any mention of Tanto being a season long loan and we would not consider bringing him back in January. The same might be said about Dan Moss who is at Yeovil. Fat Dan made a point on LionsTV that we would not allow him to play for Yeovil in the cup game a couple of weeks ago. If we had allowed it then he would be cup tied. We have no recognised RWB to replace Danny if he got crocked. I know we can play Leonard or Billy there but that is not their favoured position and if we did then it limits out options in midfield