Match thread Millwall vDerby KO 3pm

You never know...It might be Rowetts day for the brain cell...we might start with 4-4-2, stick with it, bring on fresh legs early 2nd half if need be
And win!!!
You dreamer:wahey:

Only on a Millwall forum would people spend so much time criticising the one player that contributes to at least half the goals we score. Instead of micro analysing every single thing Wallace does wrong perhaps it might be worth acknowledging what he does bring to the side.
Bit harsh, i;ll criticize when i think it's due. He's not the be all and end of Millwall nor is he above critism. If we can't offer our views then this place may as well shut down again. I'm not one that thinks we'd be fucked without him, life goes on when players move on, he's not irreplaceable. What i think he brings to the side is often detrimental because nearly everything goes through him. On top of that i think he'd get more assists if he wasn't so single minded and did the simple thing when it's staring him and most of the crowd in the face,
No wonder he is likely to fuck off. I would too if I played my bollocks off for a club where the fans boo you off when you are within a point of a play off place.
He already tried to fuck off to Middlesboro but got no joy. When he does fuck off it will be for much more wages and what he believes is a chance of bettering himself, can't knock anyone for that. If and when he does he'll be booed and critized elsewhere par for the course with most football fans. For the record i didn't boo, i don't boo our players, at fulltime dever mind half time.

Last edited:
Why is it that when Millwall are in striking distance of the play offs and need a win against teams that are general fodder we NEVER beat them!
They clearly weren't fodder yesterday. They attacked quicker and better than we did, had more possession and shots on target. We had our chance too but in the end i was relieved with the point.

I disagree. We can play and win when he's not in the team.
Entitled to your opinion Peckham. And we might well be able play and win without him, but as of yet this season we haven’t. Bristol 1st half , he came on and scored pen and Forest away we should of won.
But I believe we would consistently create next nothing without him.
Without his goals and assists we’d be in the shit.
He’s not above criticism from me, frustrates the hell out of me at times but he’s the best we’ve got at the moment in my opinion.

I missed you yesterday, Mama. Had a look about but no joy before the game. One of the girls doing the buckets said that you'd gone into the ground. Hope you had a good day darling!
I left my post early because I had a very bad chest infection since I had my 3rd Covid injection and Millwall staff took me away and got me a hotdrink and sat with me in my block
So sorry I missed you

Last edited:
But I believe we would consistently create next nothing without him.
Without his goals and assists we’d be in the shit.
We comfortably beat Sheffield wednesday without him in the team, four different scorers and assists. You're basically saying that without him we'd be relegated, i disagree, we'd just find another way of playing like other clubs do when they lose a player. He's an integral part of the side but not our saviour, in my opinion.

frustrates the hell out of me at times
Likewise, hence my posts, but all it is my opinion, no player should be exempt from criticism, it is a forum for bods views and thoughts after all.

I left my post early because I had a very bad chest infection since I had my 3rd Covid injection and Millwall staff took me away and got me a hotdrink and sat with me in my block
So sorry I missed you
No worries, always another day! Get well soon. x.

So sorry I missed you
Hope you get better soon mama. I reckon it’s all the excitement of meeting Fordey again.

We comfortably beat Sheffield wednesday without him in the team, four different scorers and assists. You're basically saying that without him we'd be relegated, i disagree, we'd just find another way of playing like other clubs do when they lose a player. He's an integral part of the side but not our saviour, in my opinion.

Likewise, hence my posts, but all it is my opinion, no player should be exempt from criticism, it is a forum for bods views and thoughts after all.
Basically Never said anything like it mate. Sheffield Wednesday game ok have that one.
And of course we would find another way of playing like we always do when we sell our best players, that’s been going on for years.
And make no bones he’s our best creative player, not great not premiershit quality but the best we got.
As for saviour I don’t think so , none of em are that fuckin good.
No wall player to me is above criticism or the manager believe me. But as it happens I think we’re doing alright, could be better sometimes and very frustrating but that’s always the case watching wall.
There my thoughts and views Peckham and yes everyone is entitled to post them.
Changing the subject slightly who is our best player for you Peckham?

Last edited:
We’re averaging a goal a game with him, hardly prolific!

Perhaps if he didn’t play we would average more 🤔prolific, that’s quite funny.
Hardly prolific,that’s funny.
So Jed should be dropped , that’s even funnier mate.

Last edited: