Match thread Millwall vDerby KO 3pm

Looking forward to the game ,excited for once .the way we played tue 2nd half got the blood flowing and the atmosphere was great with the "granny shagger " factor, ,poppy day and of course that fateful night of Boogate has me buzzing , should be good loud crowd ,hope the players are as up for it as us ,
It's coming home ,:ROFLMAO::throw:come on you Lions

Looking forward to the game ,excited for once .the way we played tue 2nd half got the blood flowing and the atmosphere was great with the "granny shagger " factor, ,poppy day and of course that fateful night of Boogate has me buzzing , should be good loud crowd ,hope the players are as up for it as us ,
It's coming home ,:ROFLMAO::throw:come on you Lions
Instead of booing maybe we should sing “ only one Benik Ofobe “ . That will fuck em.

No bolllocks to em, Booooooooooo

I feel confident of a win if the team Rowett plays from the off is the same one that started the 2nd half against Reading.

If those same players are picked, then right from the off they have to perform as they did in that half, and go at Derby and never let up! Anything less, then an upset might be on the cards, especially as Derby haven’t won in 6 games, and we have, in the past, been a team that helps the opposition to get back to winning ways!

One positive is that Derby won’t be able to rely on midfielder Ravel Morrison, who is suspended for this game.