Match Thread Millwall V Stoke

Hmmmm. Still dubious. Do you think Stroud would have done the same if it had been a Stoke goal?
I thought it was for a foul in the build up but he must have waited for the ball to hit the net to raise his flag. I don’t think it was a foul or an offside, but if it was a foul the other way do you think we’d have got a penalty for a tussle? No. The goal should have stood but I reckon there were a good half a dozen free kicks he should have given us that he gave to them so I suspect he didn’t want us opening up a lead.

I joked that Bradshaw must have been fucking the Lino’s wife as he really had it in for Bradshaw today.

Fucking brilliant

great performance, great energy and optimism in the Den

I only micro bet but got 100-1 on Cresswell anytime Scorer and us to Win 2-0 and 17-2 on us to win 2-0

great day out, big smile on my face and a bit of money in my pocket

COYL
Spend it wisely young man. 👊

Fucking brilliant

great performance, great energy and optimism in the Den

I only micro bet but got 100-1 on Cresswell anytime Scorer and us to Win 2-0 and 17-2 on us to win 2-0

great day out, big smile on my face and a bit of money in my pocket

COYL
Sweet mate, drinks on you.

Excellent performance.
Heart in mouth time when Bart nearly let that one in but saved it on the line.
Played some good football and retained posession well.
Two very good finishes from Cresswell who looks different class at the back.
Thought Leonard played well in Danny Mac's position.
Afobe and Bradshaw linked well together.
Only thing missing from them was a deserved goal which their performance merited.
Well done Wall.
COYL!

I thought today, that they would not score, i just couldn't see it. Long, long time since i felt that. Its normally, they will pull one back and then we will be under it......... Not today.

I was up in the executive bit, Cresswell came in to get his MOM and he was buzzing about the atmosphere when he walked out for the game. He said that he was saying to himself "I've just scored at the Den, its brilliant" and he then went on to say that "our aim is promotion this season" great to hear that from a player. He will definitely grow to love it here.

I think that was a performance with intention, Millwall and GR setting their stall out, good passing football, attacking, and on the hunt. Yes its just one game, but f___ me there were/are people on here on were on GR's case before the season even began............ "oh what about the friendlies, we are shite, GR out"...any comments from them today ??

Then look at our three subs.........Sav, Bennet and Zion........... whats the combined value of those three ???? I really think JB has given instructions "Lets go for it"

Stoke were awful ?? some have said...........We were brilliant, thats the bottom line as far as i am concerned

One more thing,

When Phil Walker's picture came up on the screen, he got a standing ovation from the whole ground, and it was brilliant to see. His family were in the restaurant, and surely it must have brought a lump to their throats.

Millwall ??? racists ????????? don't make me laugh.

But i bet the papers will not write about that !

One more thing,

When Phil Walker's picture came up on the screen, he got a standing ovation from the whole ground, and it was brilliant to see. His family were in the restaurant, and surely it must have brought a lump to their throats.

That’s lovely

One more thing,

Excellent Gaeilge. Must admit it was a bit emotional seeing Phil's photo on the screen and us clapping.
His family must be so proud of him.
God Bless Them.

One more thing,

Thoroughly deserved.. Warm memories of a real good player.
You are spot on with your comments 're racism and Media. It would be nice if the SLP reported it favourably.