Match Thread Millwall v Peterborough KO 3pm

Or have different opinions and see things differently, just saying

Of course you're entitled to your opinion Mark but yours seem to be made up before the players even get on the pitch. I haven't trawled through your posts but I doubt you've ever had a positive word to say about Afobe. He may not be the best player in the world but he's still managed to score goals and had the bottle to step up and score the last minute penalty at Birmingham. You've also dug out Burey before now. I'm aware that you watch games remotely which means you don't see the bigger picture and what players are doing off the ball.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion Mark but yours seem to be made up before the players even get on the pitch. I haven't trawled through your posts but I doubt you've ever had a positive word to say about Afobe. He may not be the best player in the world but he's still managed to score goals and had the bottle to step up and score the last minute penalty at Birmingham. You've also dug out Burey before now. I'm aware that you watch games remotely which means you don't see the bigger picture and what players are doing off the ball.
I have judged burey on what I have seen probably same as you I would love to be proven wrong but I don’t think he is good enough for championship level. I think his positional sense is poor and he doesn’t judge a ball well coming at him. Nothing I have seen tells me he can tackle,head a ball or receive a pass.Not seen him put loads of proper crosses in the box or put someone in with a slide rule pass,but I said before it’s just my opinion hope he proves me wrong, seriously.

I have judged burey on what I have seen probably same as you I would love to be proven wrong but I don’t think he is good enough for championship level. I think his positional sense is poor and he doesn’t judge a ball well coming at him. Nothing I have seen tells me he can tackle,head a ball or receive a pass.Not seen him put loads of proper crosses in the box or put someone in with a slide rule pass,but I said before it’s just my opinion hope he proves me wrong, seriously.
Think you need to see Burey cement himself a starting position for a number of consecutive games, before judging him properly. He’s been in and out of the side, and I would imagine that isn’t good for a player of his pace to play one or two games before finding out you’ve been dropped for the next game! Hard for any player, in any position, to get some type of rhythm going in that sort of situation!

Also, there are some players, because of what they’re asked to do on the pitch, aren’t needed to make tackles or head the ball in the six yard area! How many times did you see a player like Le Tissier ever tackle or win a header in the box for Southampton? His job was simply to play in midfield, spray the ball about, and sometimes venture a little forward to unleash a fantastic shot, or get his boot to volley in a shot from 25 yards out! Maybe Burey is destined to become a Le Tissier type player? If Burey turns out to be half as good as him, we would have a great player on our hands! What’s needed now is to develop his game more, and not sell him to the first bidder for some ridiculous, insulting offer, as has happened way too often in the past!

Think you need to see Burey cement himself a starting position for a number of consecutive games, before judging him properly.
Watching him play in person would be a start. Fuck knows how someone can judge and then write off a player that they've never seen play other than a few games on the box. Burey is just 21 and only 39 appearances in league football, he has a long way to go. He's learning, improving and gaining both confidence and experience.

Watching him play in person would be a start. Fuck knows how someone can judge and then write off a player that they've never seen play other than a few games on the box. Burey is just 21 and only 39 appearances in league football, he has a long way to go. He's learning, improving and gaining both confidence and experience.
You always exaggerate my opinion.