Match Thread Millwall v Notts Forest KO 3pm

McNamara and Malone are playing so high up they are virtually right and left wingers. Brave. But it's nullifying their wing-backs.

Great 1st half from us. Could have been 2 up but Forest came alive in the last 5 minutes! Thankfully, Bart made a terrific save from Grabban (thank God), and they had one cleared off our line!

Just hope our players have the legs to go again in the 2nd half, or that we don’t get hit by a sucker punch and lose it, 1 nil.

Afobe having a bit of a stinker today! Hope Bradshaw‘s injury isn’t too bad, and let’s hope Bennett can conjure up a winner, as we do not deserve to lose this game!

Last edited:
HT 00
lions playing really well and deserve a lead, even though Forest had some chances at end of half
looks like serious knee injury to Bradshaw

Good half from us, would love to see the possession stats, as I can't remember them having the ball for more then 30 seconds at a time, we have had a few half chances, and Bradshaw off injured with a bad knee, everyone playing quite well, Mitchell the standout for me so far, just more of the same in the second half.

Just seen the stats and only 54% possession to us, that's has to be BS

Great 1st half from us. Could have been 2 up but Forest came alive in the last 5 minutes! Thankfully, Bart made a terrific save from Grabban (thank God), and they had one cleared off our line!

Just hope our players have the legs to go again in the 2nd half, or that we don’t get hit by a sucker punch and lose it, 1nil.

Afobe having a bit of a stinker today! Hope Bradshaw‘s injury isn’t too bad, and let’s hope Bennett can conjure up a winner, as we do not deserve to lose this game!
I think Afobe has been doing well.

:(I can only see this game going one way now
Lost our best hope of scoring,the others are havivg a job getting theirs on target.
Please prove me wrong lions.

Ojo is such a talent. He glides away from players, his touch is superb, he does something amazing then mucks it up with a poor pass or decision. He is about 25% away from being a top, top player. You can see why he's at Liverpool and also why he has never quite made it there.

H-T 0-0.

Excellent first 35 minutes, flowing football, good movement and dominating without creating a solid chance.

Ojo linking the defence with the front players in a way that Jed could never do.

Bradshaw a handful until he picked up an injury and be replaced by Bennett who simply doesn’t have Tom’s physical presence or energy. Could prove to be the game’s significant turning point🤦‍♂️

They bossed the last 10 minutes forcing Bart to a superb reflex save.

Afobe works his socks off but when he gets near their box invariably loses control and the ball and they break.

Not overly optimistic for the 2nd half. Can’t see where a Lions goal will come from. Possibly Smith contests a cross with Samba, who’s useless, and we scramble one into the net 🙏

Really good first 45 again. I hope we aren't running ourselves into the ground so we can't compete late on. I also hope we dont sit back after half time.. keep going for another 25/30, forest are there for the taking if we want it enough.

Cooper’s just hooked off their most dangerous player👍

Obviously went to the same Management School as Rowett 😉