MATCH THREAD MILLWALL V COVENTRY

Afobe cannot play as a single striker in our system, he will always look bad even though he is doing his job, totally different when he has a strike partner (ie Bradshaw) the pair of them pull defenders all over the place and must be a nightmare to play against.

Afobe is a very good player at this level it's not his fault that he plays in a system which sometimes uses a lone striker.

The line you are looking for a chant for our German friend would be "blitzen und donner Voglsammer". (Lightning and Thunder)You have the lyrics just sort the music.

No ref comes to the den and has a blinder
We just get the occasional less of a cunt that's all
His comment(s) highlight the differnce between being at the game and watching it on a screen. Like many other refs that come to den, he was shit and biased until we got back into the game, he then decided to be shit and biased but in our favour.

Soon as we are winning or we turn things round they have just made themselves look like right tools,
And still give no credit, all Wall equalisers and winning goals are flukes or luck. Straight from the armchair critics script! I suppoose you have to say that instead of doing the decent thing and admitting your wrong. Cunts work,

Adobe is the ultimate pro in my book. Always gives it all. Also, if you watch him closely, when he has the ball he has a few skillful tricks up his sleeve and has a bit of football intelligence when he strokes the ball around. I truly hope he starts to grab a few goals, because his work rate deserves it.

Another thing, he makes runs other players aren't picking out. If the two Johnny Foreigners have the vision I think they have, and start producing, it might be a decent season for Benik. I think he will at least equal his 12(?) goals from last season.

Last edited:
Adobe is the ultimate pro in my book. Always gives it all. Also, if you watch him closely, when he has the ball he has a few skillful tricks up his sleeve and has a bit of football intelligence when he strokes the ball around. I truly hope he starts to grab a few goals, because his work rate deserves it.

Another thing, he makes runs other players aren't picking out. If the two Johhny Foreigners have the vision I think they have, and start producing, it might be a decent season for Benik. I think he will at least equal his 12(?) goals from last season.
If you don't run about at a hundred mile an hour like a headless chicken you'll be deemed lazy and useless by many of our fans. If they're shit but try and break an opponents leg every challenge - legend.

He makes quality runs, first half Billy over hit one and he was in. Let’s see what Fleming and the German can do cos I just think we need that link from mid to front 2 ( as long as GR plays a front 2!).. we could do some damage this season ..