Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

To be honest, any players doing that should fuck off themselves.
I very much doubt that they are mate, it's the internet, full of experts, psychologists and the down right paranoid, Teams and players never have a dip in form, never, they want him sacked, and the next manager and the one after that. You know cause premier league,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Charltonesque
:silly:

Last edited:
I very much doubt that they are mate, it's the internet, full of experts, psychologists and the down right papanoid, Teams and players never have a dip in form, never, they want him sacked, and the next manager and the one after that. You know cause premier league,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Charltonesque
:silly:

Absolutely.

I won’t moan when we put the effort in which we did especially in the second half. We do look a bit suspect at the back and a better team than Blackpool would have punished us. I can’t understand why Burey didnt appear today his pace could have proved a problem for them especially when they were seeking an equaliser. Then f it what do I know I’ve only supported the team for 75 years.

Mate please don’t tell me they were good. Please
It's not an acknowledgment of them being good. It's the timing of your post faced with the fact we were going to win... going against all the shite you had previously posted. Your get out of jail card free.... fuck we are going to win, I'll blame the oppo......

Mate please don’t tell me they were good. Please
Don't twist things- you were slagging them off and you make an excuse for our win to save face, own it. We've been playing shit, confidence low, no surprise when the team are being boo'd and slagged off, most teams end a poor run with a scrappy win. The win should instill some confidence back. that's how it works in fooyball. Surprised you're not aware of that cause you're aware of everything bad we do. Anyway i'll leave it there, you know bullying, picking on poor slag the team Mark. Enjoy our win!

Last edited: